Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

Limelight: almost done with the excavation.
08252010005.jpg

I wonder when pre-sale will begin.

At the presentation they said August, but it looks like it's going to be pushed back a bit farther now.

Platinum VIP pre-sales have begun already. VIP pre-sales will begin sometime in first week of Sept. I think. They have all the floor plans layed out on the walls of the sales office already.

I was at the Pre-Sale presentation today.

236 units with 20 different models. Ranging from 450 - 1276 Sq. Ft.

Sales start very soon

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
That's some interesting metalwork/sculpture at the roof level....thx for the pics Sean, welcome to the forum!

Purchased a unit through Platinum agent a couple of weeks ago. Was very impressed with the model, especially the metal art at the rooftop.
We're really looking forward to everything this condo has to offer.

Was by the Development agian today. Was lucky enough to talk with some higher ups. As of right now nothing is concrete, but I would expect any Phase 2 to be bigger then phase 1. It will depend on the sales, but thats my feelings.

EDIT Sept 21: Tonight was the VIP night.

Looks like the project will be a success, at the time that I left there where over half sold, with much more to come im sure.
Judging by the response, Id say that Phase 2 will be a bigger tower.

Last edited:
I'm sure that the second tower will be taller but I'm hoping it won't overpower the first tower.
Anyone know if the green beam of light will be glowing from both rooftops? That would look amazing!

Back