Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

From what I've been told its dropped to about 655 suites and change. Still a big chunk of the building though.

^ what's your source?

I'm still planning on watching the "85 storey" version rise (assuming the city allows it and the market supports it). I think 280 metres would be just the skyline exclamation mark that is needed between the main core and the exploding Bloor/Yorkville skyline.

aura-pov.jpg

^ what's your source?

I'm still planning on watching the "85 storey" version rise (assuming the city allows it and the market supports it). I think 280 metres would be just the skyline exclamation mark that is needed between the main core and the exploding Bloor/Yorkville skyline.

aura-pov.jpg

Is this render 85 stories?

From what I've been told its dropped to about 655 suites and change. Still a big chunk of the building though.

Sorry, I don't understand this either...are you saying that 655 suites remain after the initial agents' sale, or is the building being shortened/suites being made larger, as 3Dementia has already asked? :confused:

Me too, I don't understand the comment

Maybe he (she) means that only 655 suites will be offered, and that more were originally planned for in total.

Hope my translation is accurate.

I thought that the developer wanted to increase its height, not reduce it, so I doubt that the number of floors will be decreased, meaning that the average area of the units will be greater. Is that what the market would support? What about the people who had already put money down on the original units?

No no, I meant the sales had dropped to that amount after some gave their suites back. the building itself hasn't changed

Back