News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.1K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 666     1 

New profile posts

Hi Tstormers, any way we could get an aerial of 400 King? I’m not sure if you take requests.
Thx
Maria
T
tstormers
Hello hello,
I actually can do that for you, (and the forum), as I will be able to access my friends condo to snap a few.
Did you need something specific or just the same as the ones I've posted previously?

Cheers,

T
AAlegend
AAlegend
Hello T,
you got all of it so that’s what I was looking for. I wanted to see the footprint from above and the progress.
Thanks so much!
M
T
tstormers
Not a problem. Do you work on the project or have a unit in it?
I didn't realize you were on here. Its Andrew we used to work at H&M together.
Dan416
Dan416
Oh I remember. Accounting moved down to Support Office this year so I’m downtown 3x a week now lol
Thank you for quickly responding to the post regarding 1175 Bathurst!
I'm very new to this form and wasn't aware of the Lobbyist Registry.

For context, I am the business owner at 1175 Bathurst. I'm trying to follow every aspect of this project closely.
Hi future neighbor. I saw your post on the rosepark townhomes. We have also bought a unit there and our possession is in late 2024 likely going by the delays. Was excited to find someone else in the same community so dropping a quick hi :)
M
Melika
Hi hi! Thanks for reaching out, great to meet a future neighbour!! Our original occupancy date was Feb 2024 but with the delays I agree, it will probably be later in the year but im not complaining, hopefully gives some time for rates to drop a bit 😅 have you had your design appointment yet?
I just got message that it is $8K + HST to buy out the equipment… BTW - I was supposed to have my PDI appt tomorrow and just got msg this morning that it’s being pushed to next week - the day before supposed occupancy!
Whats up ! with Up Town Home we have to start a protest they are holding our funds No construction!!! We need to do something! who wants to help me???? Let's do it !!
I'm a purchaser - they told me it would be $10,000 + HST to buy the contract out. I would never give them more money without receiving the product first so that's why I'm waiting until moving in to decide about buy out. Just wanted to give you another data point. I asked after I found out they offered $7,500 to @shehabibi.
How would I get info/floor plans on the apartment building being built in Pickering at 1469 Whites Road. Interested in renting a 1 or 2 bedroom unit.

I can not find anything online
Active Excavating has been an industry leader in high rise Excavation and Site Development for more than 55 years.

Active has a respectable history having always completed all projects on time, on budget and with the utmost quality to detail. We have always strived on hiring the best People whose experience and knowledge have made our Reputation what it is today.
I have a parking and I do not use it at this moment, I am suppose to move in on Aug 30 if there is no delay.

Back