Yorkville Plaza (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

The first interior is more feminine while the second interior is more masculine.

Yes the units are generally pretty small in this development but you can't expect much when they are basically redesigned hotel rooms. Consider it glorified crash pads.

Thanks metroTo,and I will share more info of YP with you folks here when I get informed by the developer later.

They could easily combine hotel units into larger suites. I don't think this building was originally designed with a hotel in mind.

Several suites are for rent at Rental Lifestyle. $2000/month for a 610 sq ft apartment with no oven, a two-burner cooktop, and minimal counter space. But you do get an oven (though no more counter space) if you choose the 2-bedroom one at $3000/month.

Nearly 100 units hit the market in one Yorkville condo

“You can work from anywhere, and you can study from anywhere. Until things open up, I think it will be very slow.” Well... there are other factors. Take the aforementioned two-burner cooktop, half-size dishwasher, convection microwave in lieu of an actual oven and, last but not least, condensing washer/dryer, and suddenly you're no longer competitive.

Back