Yonge & Rich Condos (Great Gulf) - Real Estate -

Anyone have an assignment for a Mackenzie, Dalhousie, Yonge, York, or a Kors floor plan? let me know :)))

@starrynight and @justken Im also in the building but the 20th floor :) This one is taking forever. I suspect summer of 2021

Looking forward to meeting you as well @pmilo

Anyone have an assignment for a Mackenzie, Dalhousie, Yonge, York, or a Kors floor plan? let me know :)))

How about the Victoria floor plan? it's a 2bed 2 baths 870 Square feet facing North East on the 9th floor.

@starrynight and @justken Im also in the building but the 20th floor :) This one is taking forever. I suspect summer of 2021
Yes, too long long time to wait. My beard would grow white ( If I had beard) . ?
Don't mind be a peasant and live in a construction zone for a while as long as it is my own kingdom.
July July 2020 !!! ??

Hi,

I inquired and got a response back from "Sally" @ GG that "occupancy date will likely be delayed beyond 2020". Formal notice will be sent in spring.

Just got my notice of tentative occupancy for march 2021. Having gone through this process, I foresee it being postponed again. Anyone else get there notices?

Just got my notice of tentative occupancy for march 2021. Having gone through this process, I foresee it being postponed again. Anyone else get there notices?

Yup received my notice for Jan 2021. I'm on the 10th floor.

Here's to hoping assignments be allowed to start at the end of next month. We'd be approaching the one year mark from completion.

Got an email yesterday saying my move in date is now Feb 2021 (Y+R,8F)

I got the same email, but I hate to disappoint fuzz... the email is for a Final Tentative Occupancy... which someone can correct me, means that date isn't the date of move in but rather they have to set a Firm Occupancy within 120 days of that date. There could be one more delay :(

I got the same email, but I hate to disappoint fuzz... the email is for a Final Tentative Occupancy... which someone can correct me, means that date isn't the date of move in but rather they have to set a Firm Occupancy within 120 days of that date. There could be one more delay :(
Another email - Firm Occupancy Date for me is second week of February, 2011.

Back