Yonge & Rich Condos (Great Gulf) - Real Estate -

Has anyone tried reaching out to the developer to see if they are starting to allow assignments?

I haven't, but doesn't it seem to early for assignments seeing as how the building has just reached grade?

More barfy mint/se foam coloured glass.

I know right.

I finally got my email to customize the unit. Would like to get your thoughts on what are considered "Must" upgrades that had to re-sale value and upgrades that are considered "Get someone else to do for it for less"

I know blinds are something that Im going to source later, what about rough-ins for electrical light fixtures?

Attachments

• Y+R 1010 opt catalog.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 497
I know right.

I finally got my email to customize the unit. Would like to get your thoughts on what are considered "Must" upgrades that had to re-sale value and upgrades that are considered "Get someone else to do for it for less"

I know blinds are something that Im going to source later, what about rough-ins for electrical light fixtures?

Electrical for sure and flooring (light placement). I don't believe great gulf puts ceiling lights in the bedrooms. Everything else that isn't structural, you can do privately.

Electrical for sure and flooring (light placement). I don't believe great gulf puts ceiling lights in the bedrooms. Everything else that isn't structural, you can do privately.
you are correct, no junction boxes in bedrooms. they are charging $1000/junction box.

you are correct, no junction boxes in bedrooms. they are charging $1000/junction box.

Are you sure about the junction boxes in the bedroom? I went to my design consultation Oct 3rd and specifically asked about lighting and electrical. I was told from my units electrical map, there is a box for lighting in the bedroom. Perhaps we're all getting mixed information. I suppose we'll know when we get our units.

I am also concerned as to whether we'll get smooth ceilings. I was told yes, but can not find it in any of our purchase agreements. Anyone know?

Are you sure about the junction boxes in the bedroom? I went to my design consultation Oct 3rd and specifically asked about lighting and electrical. I was told from my units electrical map, there is a box for lighting in the bedroom. Perhaps we're all getting mixed information. I suppose we'll know when we get our units.

I am also concerned as to whether we'll get smooth ceilings. I was told yes, but can not find it in any of our purchase agreements. Anyone know?
My agent told me no smooth ceilings and no junction boxes in the bedroom. I hope I'm wrong on both accounts. Honestly, I am very disappointed in this project to-date.

So after speaking with my interior designer at the studio, she did indicate that bedroom had rough-ins;
Den’s unfortunately do not. So if I wanted a rough in for my den I would have to pay $2k/box. That’s even more of a tougher pill to swallow then when I thought it was $2k for 2 junctions boxes.

Didn’t opt for it. I didn’t think it would add resale value but would add to my own comfort value which is not quantifiable.

And regarding the ceilings, she also indicated smooth ceilings wasn’t even an option for 25 richmond units but it’s standard for 20 Lombard ?

Does anybody know when this building will be completed? I have been waiting for 7 years, it looks like taking forever.

I think that is very optimistic unless you are on a low floor and will be moving into a construction site.
I completely agree with you 100%
I’ve been passing by recently and the seem to have been stalled at level 32 for quite sometime and not much progress has been made. Combined with someone mentioning balcony glass being installed before window wall glass tells me there are definitely supply chain issues.

I think realistically occupancy will actually happen dec 2020/ Jan 2021 best case.

sadly I am on a low floor and will be one of those peasants moving into a construction zone that you mentioned. ?

Back