651     0 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.3K     9 

Yonge and Sheppard/Finch Condos with an Outdoor Pool

Smileycelia

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

I remember coming across a site that featured a condo development that included a gorgeous patio with an outdoor pool. I can't recall the name -- does anyone know which development that could be? It was in the Yonge and Sheppard/Finch area.

Also, does anyone know of any other similar developments already constructed(with the outdoor pool concept)?

Thanks!!!

that's a very large vague area you are suggesting ...

the two sites I can think of is Minto Spring & Hullmark Centre ... Minto Spring has a beautful garden/terraces with water features (large fountains/shallow ponds) but not outdoor pool ... Hullmark Centre has a small outdoor pool with rooftop garden terrace

Minto Spring

Hullmark Centre
terrace4_680.jpg

terrace_680.jpg

Yes, that was it! Hullmark Centre! Thanks!! Are there any other condos with outdoor pools? Doesn't sound like there's much out there..

100 Upper Madison Ave has a great outdoor area that includes swimming pool, hot tub, BBQ/party area, and waterfall+river feature. Great for tanning in the summer time! Also one of the few in the area with direct underground connection to subway and mall, and underground retail concourse. It is older (20yrs or so) but well maintained and constructed. I like it anyway :)

At Yonge and Finch, 35 Finch Avenue East has an outdoor pool, the condo is called "The Chicago". Quite a nice new building. The postal code is M2N 6Z8 if you use "Advanced Search" on realtor.ca.

I don't quite get the point of having an outdoor pool in a condo building. You can only use it at most 2 months a year, and only if we have a good and hot summer. I'd much prefer to have an indoor pool with a patio area, so that you could use the pool year round.

That would be awesome, but what happens if a Skydome solution turns into a O-dome solution and it collapses? ;-)

Back