X2 Condos (Great Gulf Homes/Lifetime Developments) - Real Estate -

Yes, I got it too. And an agent friend got a price list...there is a about a 20 - 30 K bump in prices over last year's launch prices...not surprising.

Just found this on Kijiji

Prices for Tower suites

o Studios from $258900K (416 sq ft)

o 1 bedrooms from $349K (570 sq ft)

o 1+dens from $385K (642 sq ft)

o 2 bedrooms from $465K (803 sq ft)

Prices for Podium suites

o 1+dens from $333K (624 sq ft)

o 2 bedrooms from $460K (912 sq ft)

Deposit Structure:
$5,000 with offer
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 60 days
5% in 120 days
5% on occupancy

Occupancy
Tentative Occupancy Date: November 15, 2013

Taxes
Estimated at approximately .83% of purchase price
as per the 2010 City of Toronto Tax rate
All prices quoted include HST

Maintenance
$0.43 per square foot
Hydro metered separately
Parking Maintenance fee – $40.00/ month
Locker Maintenance fee-$10.00/month

Parking
$42000 per parking space
Parking is available for all 1 Bedroom + Den suites and larger

Locker
$3,950 per locker for all

May 21
5745339202_4ddfcd1202_b.jpg

5745341138_13860de35f_b.jpg

5745337526_45a41b226f_b.jpg

5745378882_e0f1cd8cba_b.jpg

5745380110_96b32ac260_b.jpg

how are sales of this project? how much is sold by now?

what are the prices on remaining units?

and what is likelihood that occupancy will start at nov.2013 as promised?

Your best bet is to talk to the sales rep from the X2 sales office. From last I heard, all units are sold out in the tower but not sure about the podium. Mind you, the units on the 8th floor have not been released yet and these units on the 8th floor will be 2 stories! Not sure what the prices will be like for units on the 8th floor but I have a feeling that it won't be cheap.

As for the Nov 2013 occupancy, I would give it at least 6 months of delay which is pretty typical. Could be longer if you are on a higher floor. I bought on the 43rd floor so I don't expect to move in until around spring of 2014. But so far construction progress is going very well. Excavation is going pretty quick and have already reached the P3 level.

alright i'll check the sales office this weekend, thanks!

wouldn't be surprised if they're sold out... i love the furnishings they use on their buildings... i may wait and get a unit on resale.

Did they get the five extra floors approved? If they do there's a huge block of units that will come available.

Spoke to a construction supervisor at the site yesterday. He mentioned they are down about 3 floors at the Western end of the site. They are going down 6 1/2 levels, so there is a lot more work to be completed before we start seeing this thing rise.

Spoke to a construction supervisor at the site yesterday. He mentioned they are down about 3 floors at the Western end of the site. They are going down 6 1/2 levels, so there is a lot more work to be completed before we start seeing this thing rise.

Wow, X was only five levels I believe. Cruizin4u can you confirm?

Did they get the five extra floors approved? If they do there's a huge block of units that will come available.

As of right now 49 floors are approved. It was suppose to be 42 originally but they got approved to add 7 extra floors last year making it 49 stories.

Are you saying they are adding an extra 5 more floors on top of the 49th floor making it 54 stories in total ???

Wow, X was only five levels I believe. Cruizin4u can you confirm?

X has 6 levels of parking. 6 1/2 to 7 levels for X2 sounds about right. I remember hearing 7 levels initially.

Schnoober, I think dt_toronto_geek was asking if they got five extra floors approved from the initial 44. X2 was to be 44 stories, but they tacked on the extra 5 floors. So it is confirmed at 49 stories.

X has 6 levels of parking. 6 1/2 to 7 levels for X2 sounds about right. I remember hearing 7 levels initially.

Got it, thank you.

Schnoober, I think dt_toronto_geek was asking if they got five extra floors approved from the initial 44. X2 was to be 44 stories, but they tacked on the extra 5 floors. So it is confirmed at 49 stories.

That's exactly what I thought. Glad to hear they got the 49 floors, the more X/X2 the better!

I was informed by the Manager of Great Gulf Decor Center that colour selections is expected to start sometime this coming December.

Back