News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 395     0 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

Hi nels,

Congrats. im glad everything went well for u. Atleast the final results are good. have the confirmed ur move in date? My PDI has been moved ahead ....i hope its for the better. I just hope they dont change my move in date again man. But im so happy for u.

Thanks maple!
We were told that our move-in date is final (mid-March). Tony mentioned that the first move will happen the first week of March.
That's great about the appliances - I hope you are happy with them. I still haven't gotten around to going there. Hopefully in the next couple of weekends.
Glad to hear that your PDI date has been moved up. That means they're ahead of schedule completing your unit.

Any evidence to support that hypothesis? Also, can we delete all our previous postings? And why did she delete them all, even the good neutral ones?

Hi Koff,
It appears that you can go back and delete your old posts. After you choose to edit an old posting, you'll notice there's a "delete' button, which you can then use to wipe out the entire post. Mango must have done this throughtout the thread.

It'll be nice to meet the mango we've all come to know the past few months at our future condo board meetings.

They should give every single one of us 5k, and mango3 even more! lol. That's for making us thought they have so much choices when we need to pick upgrade, and false promises before we sign the contract.

5k to silence the truth, I guess it is worth it, lol.

Good to hear Nels_TO,

I think it is very good for us to keep track of all our experiences here, so future buyers can use it as reference when dealing with builders, and save a lot of future problems. Last time Michael told me that the first move in is at Mid Feb, that seems to be a delay as now it is first week of March.

Any picture that you can share with us? I don't like seing fully furnished and decorated unit, as it is not its true form, it is just showing one of the potential of what it can be, I rather see the unit itself without all those fancy stuff :)

Hi Nels,

Did they tell you the final date when you did ur PDI? I have to give 2 months notice where i live....=(. And no my dear...by PDI moved ahead...i mean its been moved further on by a week =(. Wat was ur move-in date before they confirmed this final one? has it been moved further than wat it was before? I dont wnat to have to pay rent and the occupancy man.

Thanks maple!
We were told that our move-in date is final (mid-March). Tony mentioned that the first move will happen the first week of March.
That's great about the appliances - I hope you are happy with them. I still haven't gotten around to going there. Hopefully in the next couple of weekends.
Glad to hear that your PDI date has been moved up. That means they're ahead of schedule completing your unit.

Marco,

I so agree with u ...lol.

They should give every single one of us 5k, and mango3 even more! lol. That's for making us thought they have so much choices when we need to pick upgrade, and false promises before we sign the contract.

5k to silence the truth, I guess it is worth it, lol.

Hey guys

This is all disgusting news that I am hearing and it would sadden me that norstar has uses our units as a demo condo, and now there giving ppl laminate flooring all over except the washroom,I had to pay for it in the bedroom, I assume that's the thanks for being with them all thru this time,I will have a home inspector and will inform him of what other buyers with units have gone thru,I do have a question does anyone know a site that we can plan out where we can put our couches and bed,tvs ect ?as we wait for our brand used condos to be finished.

But I'm glad we stick up for each other keep the news rolling

Hi one eye,

LMAO! Brand used condos indeed! I don't know of a particular site that we can use for planning furniture placement but the program Visio let's you create floor plans. It's really fun!

I'm glad we have a forum to support each other too. :)

Hey Marco,

I'm pretty sure that the posts were removed by Mango voluntarily. Norstar probably threw in a few "incentives" for her to do so. I doubt that her account was hacked.

But hey! If she managed to squeeze anything out of Norstar then good for her!

Ouch, however if mango3 is speaking of the truth, I don't think the lawyer, even a pitbull one, could force her into withdrawing all her postings, don't we have rights to express our opinions? If they "threaten" in anyway, won't that be a criminal act? If mango3 withdraw her postings due to "threatening" I'm only feel so sorry about our society. I certainly hope this is not the case!

Hi Folks,

I wanted to write and say my suite looks amazing and Norstar has outdone themselves. I had my PDI and Tony did an amazing job walking me through it. I am really looking forward to moving in, meeting my neighbours and enjoying my new home. I am very impressed with Norstar’s workmanship and I think they have really outdone themselves. It is my understanding there are no delivery charges for the appliances. I think Wilshire on the green is a great investment and I am satisfied with the service that I have received from Norstar.”

What? Talk about a 180 Mango.

Back