News   Apr 24, 2024
 107     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 410     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 448     0 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

Happy New Year, neighbours!!

Hope the new year has started off well for u all.

I have received my PDI date in March for 1st floor and move date as end of april. From your posts and updates from people i know i gather that our pistachio bldg looks good. will try to stop by this weekend and post some pics if i can. has anybody else booked their appliances and have been asked to pay installation???

Thanks for posting the pics, agp! Are you an owner too?

Our first unit is in the 2nd flr, but after we saw the view of the CN tower we move to the 3rd flr. Nice view of the CN tower especially in the roof top. Already seen our unit and we liked we saw. Can't wait to move this April eventhough our tentative moving date is March 17.

Our first unit is in the 2nd flr, but after we saw the view of the CN tower we move to the 3rd flr. Nice view of the CN tower especially in the roof top. Already seen our unit and we liked we saw. Can't wait to move this April eventhough our tentative moving date is March 17.

Hey guys

I don't think there will be any delays,as I move in apr 4th and I have not heard a thing,dont they have to tell you 3mts in advance if they will change the move in date.

Here's a snip of what I found on the layout of the 7th floor terrace. Note that this render was done back in 2007...so don't hang your coat on this one.

Attachments

• Wilshire - 7th Floor Roof.jpg
    Wilshire - 7th Floor Roof.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Plant List.JPG
    Plant List.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 182

Hey agp,

Thanks for posting the pics. I was wondering how you were able to to view your unit. Have you had your PDI?

Hey agp,

Thanks for posting the pics. I was wondering how you were able to to view your unit. Have you had your PDI?

Koff, Michael's office is in the 2nd flr of the bldg, I think Unit 220. If you pay him a visit, perhaps you can sneak in to your unit. We have not received our PDI notice yet. The hall way looks good, I hope the floor is not carpeted.

Koff, Michael's office is in the 2nd flr of the bldg, I think Unit 220. If you pay him a visit, perhaps you can sneak in to your unit. We have not received our PDI notice yet. The hall way looks good, I hope the floor is not carpeted.

Excellent! Thx for the tip.

hey guys i went to the site yesterday and micheal was not in the trailor and the supervisior said that micheals unit is not ready as the room is not ready,also he told me things are going well and said there will not be any delays{ hummm heard that before] and when i asked whos job was it to repave fairfax st where they ruined the road due
to construction he said we will be doing that,but if anyone does go to the site and is able to go to the unit tell us how it went and all

how about big green for our condo name...lol

Well folks! I had my PDI today and I must admit, I think Norstar have redeemed themselves. Tony was super nice and really explained everything to me in detail. He was very patient and did not rush me. I was preparing for the worst and was pleasently surprised to find that not only did my unit appear larger than I thought it would but also it was very bright n the paint work wasn't too shabby either. Everything seemed to be in order except for a few minor things but that's expected. I was very happy with the overall experience and look forward to hearing from others who have had their PDI.

All in all, I was very impressed and I am now REALLY looking forward to moving into condo.

Yes, agp....i did notice that depending on the time of day the condo is different shades of green...i must admit, it looks better at sun down...lol...given the fact that my unit looks really nice, somehow i'm content with the ever changing, pastashio/pine/holly green building I will soon be calling my home.

That's one very positive review, mango! I think you've just made the rest of us much more relaxed as we head into our own PDIs.

I've a couple of questions, if you don't mind:
1) How long did the whole PDI take?
2) Do you now feel that we'll need the circuit tester?
3) Were the room dimensions for your unit very close to the original floor plan drawing?
4) How many items ended up on the deficiencies list?

No worries if you can't answer all of my questions, but I'm sure most of us are anxious to find out!

Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience! I hope we all get Tony for our rep.

Cheers!

Back