News   Jul 12, 2024
 431     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 483     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 266     0 

Who would you like to see win the 2016 US election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A baby born-again Christian??

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/27/not..._trump_and_the_conning_of_evangelical_voters/

Dobson: There are a lot of people ministering to him (Trump) personally…He did accept a relationship with Christ. I know the person who led him to Christ. And that’s fairly recent. I don’t know when it was, but it has not been long. I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby born-again Christian.”

I don't think there is a point in trying to prove to each other which of the candidates is worse. They are both bad. Out of desperation really, I seriously looked into Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party). Once you over the initial instinctive criticism, you realize he is a real deal. Seriously, google him.

Gary Johnson, 2-term governor of New Mexico, and his running mate Bill Weld, 2-term governor of Massachusetts, seem fully capable of changing the dynamics of the 2016 election. Their slogan, "We need to make America sane again." sounds very appropriate right now.

At least entertain the idea and give him the benefit of the doubt. But be ready for some libertarian nonsense like guns (I'm biased tho)

--- CNN Video: Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson on his White House Bid ---

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
6 mins ago
Both of these things just happened:
1) Trump describes TPP as "rape"
2) Bloomberg reveals Trump wants rapist Mike Tyson to speak at RNC

Former Canadian PM Kim Campbell was also on the mailing list. A campaign contribution from any foreign national is illegal...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-now-hitting-up-iceland-mps-for-cash

Today TPM's Caitlin MacNeal brought us the news that Donald Trump and his scion Donald Trump Jr have been bombarding members of the UK House of Commons with fundraising email spam asking for contributions to his political campaign. He even offers to match their illegal foreign contributions dollar for dollar from his own fortune up to two million dollars.

Accepting contributions from foreign nationals is illegal of course though in this case it seems more a matter of incompetence than criminal intent, as though Trump has bought his email list not for a party list vendor but maybe from a Nigerian email scammer. In any case, it's not just the UK. It turns out some or perhaps all members of the Icelandic parliament have also receiving fundraising emails from the Trump campaign asking for money.

Last edited:
Not an expert... but it seems that it's legal so long as it’s American employees in a subsidiary company running the PAC and contributing the money, and so long as the PAC is not funded by the foreign parent corporation.

Today the FBI delivered a stunning rebuke of Hillary's lies about her emails. Crooked Hillary supporters here are notably silent so far.

I'm told the following ppl got full Trump vetting docs: Christie, Newt, Sessions, Pence, Flynn, Corker (d/n complete), Ernst (d/n complete)

Flynn is a registered Democrat. Pence is the unpopular GOP governor of Indiana who will probably lose re-election.

Currently there are over 20 million veterans--and the president will be personally involved in solving individual issues... Sound familiar?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-veterans-affairs-plan-225377

Included in Trump’s 10-point plan for reform at the Department of Veterans Affairs is a proposal to establish a White House hotline, to be answered not by a computer but by a human being, to field complaints about the department. The hotline would ensure that every complaint is dealt with, Trump said, and any issue left unaddressed would be brought directly to the president himself, so that he could personally deal with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back