News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 387     0 

Who would you like to see win the 2016 US election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
adma, don't be so overly positive/hopeful.

We're not all garbage. There is still plenty of good left in humanity and lots to live for. I doubt you're ready to die without one last taste of raisin nut bread.

What do you mean by your last sentence? Are you suggesting that there is a contrived plot by world governments to exterminate us; or at least, dwindle our numbers to a more manageable level?

Likelier a hacker-esque outsider guerrilla act than a "contrived plot" from within.

However, re "dwindle our numbers"; in a wholly different sense, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a goal of Koch Brothers types out there: just as there's fast food, there's "fast people", suck'em dry and toss'em into a pile. Even the escalating US suicide rates play their part; have'em kill themselves off before they get too "wise"...

Ah, of course. I love the double standard. There's no hesitation to say "Christian fundamentalist" when a "cultural" Christian commits a massacre, but when it's a muslim, it's not indicative of their faith; it's merely a case of a person with a twisted concept of Islam. Not only is this a complete farce, it's irresponsible to be pointing the finger elsewhere. Let's focus on the case at hand (Jonathan Goldsbie should talk about something he actually knows something about, such as eating Fig Newtons by the sleeve). It's also because of Christianity that gay people can live in freedom. The same can't be said for nations of predominantly Islamic faith. But facts don't matter when they don't fit the narrative.

Yeah, it's solely because of the most devout Christians and the advocacy of all the major Churches that we have same-sex marriage in Canada today.

All the gays in Albania should move to a Christian country like Jamaica or Russia or Tanazania instead, then they could live in freedom.

Unpacking the many Trump conspiracies against "loyal Americans"...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/roger-stone-huma-abedin-terrorist-agent-224261

In the wake of Sunday's deadly terrorist shooting in Orlando, Donald Trump's longtime friend and informal adviser wants the presumptive Republican nominee to hit Hillary Clinton even harder, suggesting the former secretary of state's top aide Huma Abedin could be a "Saudi spy" or a "terrorist agent."

“I also think that now that Islamic terrorism is going to be front and center, there’s going to be a new focus on whether this administration, the administration of Hillary Clinton at State was permeated at the highest levels by Saudi intelligence and others who are not loyal Americans," Stone said. "I speak specifically of Huma Abedin, the right-hand woman, now vice-chairman or co-chairman of vice—of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign."

Last edited:
Yeah, it's solely because of the most devout Christians and the advocacy of all the major Churches that we have same-sex marriage in Canada today.

All the gays in Albania should move to a Christian country like Jamaica or Russia or Tanazania instead, then they could live in freedom.
That's not what I was talking about. I meant that because of our Judeo-Christian heritage that gay people can live without fear of being murdered by their government. All free nations of the earth were founded on those principles. It's the nations that have condemned said faiths that have the worst human rights and quality of life.

That is a classic Rob Ford move and he isn't even in office!

The GOP apparently told Trump to offer condolences and be quiet. He didn't listen to them and went on a huge rant.

The Arch Bishop of Canterbury

In the wake of the appalling attack in Orlando, I’ve released this joint statement with the Archbishop of York John Sentamu:

"After Sunday’s attack in Orlando, as Christians we must speak out in support of LGBTI people, who have become the latest group to be so brutally targeted by the forces of evil. We must pray, weep with those affected, support the bereaved, and love without qualification.

The obligation to object to these acts of persecution, and to support those LGBTI people who are wickedly and cruelly killed and wounded, bereaved and traumatised, whether in Orlando or elsewhere, is an absolute call on our Christian discipleship. It arises from the unshakeable certainty of the gracious love of God for every human being.

Now, in this time of heartbreak and grief, is a time for solidarity. May God our Father give grace and comfort to all who mourn, and divine compassion to us all."

Orlando Terrorist Was Expelled For Celebrating 9/11, Say High School Classmates

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6536/...m_content=060616-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Orlando mass-murderer Omar Mateen celebrated the horrific acts of terrorism committed against America on September 11, 2001, as a high school sophomore, say former classmates. Mateen allegedly cheered on the terrorists as he and his classmates watched the second plane slam into one of the Twin Towers; he also made “plane noises” and acted as though he was “running into a building” on the bus ride home.

Early Sunday morning, Mateen, 29, viciously murdered at least 49 people and injured 53 others at popular gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando, Florida. The terrorist called 911 and pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State during the brutal massacre. ISIS later took credit for the attack via a news origination affiliated with the Islamic terror group.

During an interview on Fox News with Judge Jeanine Pirro, Robert Zirkle, a former classmate of Mateen's, explained Mateen's disturbing behavior post-9/11, claiming that he was eventually expelled from Martin County High School in Florida because of it.

Zirkle claims that before 9/11, he and Mateen were somewhat-friendly: "We all rode the same bus. We weren’t really close friends, but friends at least a little," he said, but after 9/11, "he started changing and acting different."

Mateen “was making plane noises on the bus" and acting "like he would hit a building" on 9/11 and the days following the attack, said Zirkle, who was a freshman at the time.

"It wasn't even just on the bus, he had comments in classes," added the former classmate. Zirkle claims that this behavior led to Mateen being expelled from Martin County High School and placed into a "secondary school."

Another former classmate allegedly told Zirkle that Mateen “stood up in class during the 9/11 attack and after the second plane hit the building he started jumping up-and-down cheering on the terrorist.”

Moreover, another "former student who was sitting in the same class as Mateen remembers the morning of 9/11 clearly: 'Teachers said turn on the TV. We see the one plane hit. And then see second plane hit … [Mateen] was smiling. It was almost like surreal how happy he was about what happened to us,'" reports The Washington Post.

The former student said Mateen went on to claim that Osama bin Laden was his uncle. The ex-classmate spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of business clients finding out he attended an alternative school. Mateen’s claim of family links to bin Laden was also mentioned by Zirkle.

“I was sleeping in class and woke up to see people jumping off buildings, so I started swearing and they sent me up,” said the former classmate. “But Omar was saying some really rude stuff. Stuff like, ‘That’s what America deserves.’ That kind of thing. It wasn’t right.”

As The Daily Beast reports, Mateen was briefly under FBI investigation for his ties to radical Islam before he massacred dozens in Orlando. A "senior law-enforcement source reports Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014. The Federal Bureau of Investigation at one point opened an investigation into Mateen, but subsequently closed the case when it produced nothing that appeared to warrant further investigation."

^ I pray Donald Trump is elected President. He will put an end to the political correctness which is literally killing people. I wish we had a politician in Canada with the same courage (whatever you think about Trump no one can deny that he is courageous - he is literally putting his life on the line) . Even our so-called "conservatives" are nothing but useless CUCKS.

At the vigil held in Toronto for the Orlando victims it was disgusting to hear Kathleen Wynne say "you can't fight homophobia with Islamophobia" (in a sacred park which was renamed in "honor" of Barbara Hall who was once an advocate for the introduction of Sharia Law in Ontario) . Has Kathleen Wynne ever studied the Quran? (I have). In the Quran Homosexuality is a crime punishable by death :

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and29).​

Of course most devout Muslims are not going around killing gays but in their heart MANY believe that gays deserve death. Are these the kind of people we want to surround ourselves with? Do we want to end up like Europe where gays are routinely attacked by devout Muslims? Do we want Toronto to end up like Orlando where going out on a Saturday night for some fun with your friends can get you slaughtered? It is long past the time that we WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Trump is such a hypocrite as well and he is a master demagogue. Sure, he's talking tough now, but how would he actually handle the presidency if elected? Would he carry through with all his rhetoric, or is he just using that to gather the votes he needs to win? On the other hand, Clinton is an even worse candidate. It's a catch 22. If I had to choose between the two, I would bite my lip and go with Trump. Either way, the future for America is very bleak.

Yes, gotta love these made up bullying terms (Islamophobia) that are designed to thwart dissent.

Interesting that you posted a video of Milo. I have been thinking of him over the last couple of days. It's refreshing to hear a gay conservative man's pov for a change.

Odin sounds like one of those really lonely and angry armchair conspirationalists who spends a *lot* of politically argumentative time on social media and Internet message boards. Ho hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back