News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Who would you like to see win the 2016 US election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump is going to do to the Latino vote what Barry Goldwater did to the black vote. In 1960, about a third of black people supported the GOP. When Goldwater got the nomination in 1964, that went down to 6% and now that target demographic never supports them.

Last edited:
Texas congressman to Trump:

Screen shot 2016-06-06 at 12.32.29 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-06-06 at 12.32.29 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-06-06 at 12.32.29 PM.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 418
Trump's "campaign", only five weeks in, is in meltdown...

ddale8 4:14pm via Twitter Web Client
This is wild: Trump, on conference call, orders confused surrogates to attack reporters as the real racists. http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-intensify-criticism-of-judge-and-journalists

A clearly irritated Trump told his supporters to attack journalists who ask questions about the lawsuit and his comments about the judge.

"The people asking the questions—those are the real racists," Trump said. "I would go at 'em."

Suggesting a broader campaign against the media, Trump said the campaign should also actively criticize television reporters. "I'd let them have it," he said, referring to those who Trump portrayed as hypocrites.

Last edited:
Trump, Ryan, Carson, Gingrich, McConnell and Rubio are all saying he is crossing the line. All of them endorsed Trump!

A sign of defeat? Clinton is only 24 delegates away from clinching the nomination.

In fact CNN just now has declared her the presumptive nominee. Bernie is still not backing down.

CkT2Q2bVAAAs3Yt (1).jpg

Attachments

• CkT2Q2bVAAAs3Yt (1).jpg
    CkT2Q2bVAAAs3Yt (1).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
As for Trump...

"I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women more than anybody in construction industry."

Bernie is finished. He has been for some time. I just hope that the BernieBros don't stay home hurt the Democrats.

Justice by gender...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-judge-attacks_us_57560111e4b0b60682deb6e3

To defend real estate mogul Donald Trump‘s claim that a federal judge is biased against him because of his “Mexican heritage,” his campaign spokeswoman argued on Monday that it also would be acceptable to accuse a female judge of bias on the basis of gender.

“Well, it would depend on her past and decisions she made as a judge,” Trump’s national spokeswoman Katrina Pierson said.

Such a Fordian response--apology/not apology and the classic "some of my best friends are Mexican"...

ddale8 4:01pm via Twitter Web Client

Trump statement uses more lawyerly language than usual, but repeats essential accusation about the judge's fairness:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back