305     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 324     0 

What project are you waiting for?

shyne07

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey guys,
is there any project that you guys are waiting to go on sale?
I am waiting for a right project to come up so I could invest in it.

I have my eyes on the Yorkville Condominium for February,
but if there's anything else i should watch out for.
please let me know

Thank you always.

Depends on what your goal is in investing. I Like the Yorkville if the price is right.

-I am interested in Phase 2 at Imperial Plaza, it will be interesting to see how aggressive the pricing is
-I am looking forward to more information on the Minto/Freed development at Bathurst and Front, alot of potential there.

I spoke to a sales woman at the Cityplace presentation centre several months ago and was told that Concord could potentially purchase the land near Parade. There was no details at the time. Does anyone have the scoop and perhaps possible pricing?

Last edited:
Top that I am excited for: Exhibit. Oxygen. St Georges. Yorkville Residences.

Yorkville Residences? Isn't that already being built? and when can we expect these project to start selling? I am waiting to buy one.
I was thinking of purchasing the Yorkville Condominum on Davenport...

I spoke to a sales woman at the Cityplace presentation centre several months ago and was told that Concord could potentially purchase the land near Parade. There was no details at the time. Does anyone have the scoop and perhaps possible pricing?

They purchased 2 plots of land south of library condo and TCHC. First one releasing is Quartz. West of the park and south of TCHC. Starting prices are over $500 psf.

They purchased 2 plots of land south of library condo and TCHC. First one releasing is Quartz. West of the park and south of TCHC. Starting prices are over $500 psf.

Thanks for the info AKS. TCHC is the Toronto Community Housing Corp? Is Quartz North of the Gardiner?

Back