• RBC Centre

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Uptown Residences

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Success Tower

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Ritz, 4 seasons and Shangri La.

While I don't like B/A or Trump's design, I secretly love the fact that they're building a canyon.

I went with Ritz mainly because it's my favorate that is at a stage where I can choose, without basing a decision on renders. BA is just a box, but I love the glass. If they illuminate those fins with LED's (no more white rooftop lighting!) I'll be a very happy camper.

I went with Ritz mainly because it's my favorate that is at a stage where I can choose, without basing a decision on renders. BA is just a box, but I love the glass. If they illuminate those fins with LED's (no more white rooftop lighting!) I'll be a very happy camper.
Ya the white on the roof tops is getting anoying. we need colour. we already get enough light from windows at night.

I just evened it up for the Ritz. Its a neck and neck horse race with the Shangrila. I like them both, but I have to lean towards the Ritz. I just love the tall slender look with that swoop slightly reaching out. It should really stand out on the skyline when finished.

Seems like most people like the Hotel-residential combos.

I voted Trump only because we don't have many spire topped building in Toronto and I think it will turn out rather nice.

It's a toss between Trump and Shangrila. Trump looking like a big city building and Shangrila looking futuristic with it's light bending shape and glass.

I pick Trump I guess. Because it gives an NYC feel.

Shangri-La

Maybe I've walked by the site too many times or I've been to their website and watched their fly-by render video a few too many but they've sold me on the idea and I'm not excited by anything more than this thing getting built.

Not Trump. Not the possibility of Bazis getting their shit together and not leaving me staring at the ghost of Roy Sq. Not even the WDL and EB developments.

It's their damn video....must be.

I just evened it up for the Ritz. Its a neck and neck horse race with the Shangrila. I like them both, but I have to lean towards the Ritz. I just love the tall slender look with that swoop slightly reaching out. It should really stand out on the skyline when finished.

Ah yes, and that entrance on Wellington Street. Oh, that entrance!

It matters not, but I believe FS is now 205 meters, so 673 ft approx. I went with Trump overall, but with honourable mention to Ritz and Shangri-la. Tough call really until you can see cladding of all of them in person...

Back