311     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 679     1 

what exactly is a worksheet?

shyne07

Member Bio
Reaction score
I wanted to purchase a unit in a project,
they told me to fill in a work sheet and told me good luck.

What exactly do they do now?
how do they choose who to give the unit to?
fold them up and pick them?????

confused..

confused..

Not all builders do that. Only some do. I think it's first time first serve. You write the choices you want and you may or may not get any of them.

confused..

The worksheet system is used to simplify the process for the builder. They will see who wants what unit, and assign them on a first come first serve basis. The worksheet will include 1-5 choices, its up to the purchaser.

Once they get all the worksheets and sort through the requests, they will assign units accordingly.

At that point the builder will scheduale a time for you to come in and sign the paperwork and drop off a check.

It emilinates the line ups that you see at some sales centres, and makes things easier for all involved, at least in my opinion.

what i didnt understand from this was, why worksheet?
why can we not just buy it right there and then?

For example, I was at the launch for a certain condominium and i handed in a worksheet.
I am pretty sure I am the first one for this unit unless they sold it before the launch.

Now I have to wait until I am told if I got the unit or not.
It kind of stresses me because when I bought a unit in another building it was right there and then.
Now I am not sure if I got this unit or not, and also worried maybe they are gonna give it to a client of a realtor
that they are more friendly with (maybe)... all in all I don't understand why I couldnt just buy this thing right there and sign it..
I only put down 2 choices and hope I get either of them..

what i didnt understand from this was, why worksheet?
why can we not just buy it right there and then?

For example, I was at the launch for a certain condominium and i handed in a worksheet.
I am pretty sure I am the first one for this unit unless they sold it before the launch.

Now I have to wait until I am told if I got the unit or not.
It kind of stresses me because when I bought a unit in another building it was right there and then.
Now I am not sure if I got this unit or not, and also worried maybe they are gonna give it to a client of a realtor
that they are more friendly with (maybe)... all in all I don't understand why I couldnt just buy this thing right there and sign it..
I only put down 2 choices and hope I get either of them..

When we go to a launch no one is looking to buy because we know nothing is for sale. Had there been an option to buy, it would have been kayotic. You would have been one of hundreds. Like I said, think of it from the builders point of view, why would he want a massive lineup with chaos, when a system can make it much less stressful and organized.

The worksheet system works because it limited the chaos and lineups, which in my mind is a huge waist of everyone's time.

If you put your request in first, youll get it. They want to sell, they could care less who it is too.

There are numerous online resources that offer online worksheets that you can download and use for your children's home schooling for free. We are now learning that it is very important to eat something within an hour of getting up. It is also important to eat something nutritious and healthy.

what is this guy on?

Back