West Harbour City Condos 1 (Berkley Homes, Plaza Corp) - Real Estate -

Anyone who has purchased in Phase 1 or 2 is welcome to join our facebook group. The latest is Late May or early June for registration of WHC1.

Is there anyone who knows when WHC1 is going to be registered? April or May?

I am in phase 1 and am actually hearing that late June is the expected registration and closing on the building, with everybody taking poccession. I got that from an employee I spoke to who works for Berley Property Management who was at the condo once. I was hoping for sooner, however, what can one do.

Jack

People are asking $360K for a 1 bedroom + den in this building. Does that sound reasonable for the area? Is Plazacorp a reliable builder?

Taxman, what does that work out to per square foot? 1+1 could be 600 sq ft or 1100 sq ft or whatever! Look at finishes -- what are you getting for that price?

For Sale: West Harbour City Phase 1 $329,000
Lake Shore Harbourfront Toronto Condo with Lake and Park view. 1+1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Aprox. 831 Sq Ft., 9’Ft Ceiling, Walk-in closet. Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Granite counter top, Marble in the Bathroom, Laminate Floors throughout. Include parking and locker.
For more info, please call me at 647-407-4216 or email: olena.davydenko@century21.ca

I purchased a unit in University Plaza in 2005 which was built by Plaza Corp.

The exterior is ugly.

The common area (lobby, hallway, etc) is average

But the unit-interior finishing is top-notch. I have to say when I took over my unit in 2005, the interior is almost flawless, almost no defect. The hardwood-floor is tight, the kitchen appliances are amazing, the bathroom upgrade is what I expected.

I sold it and bought a new unit from Minto Development. And the Minto unit-interior finishing is poor compare to Plaza Corp finishing

I'll agree with you there. I saw a unit in that building and was pretty down on the common areas... But the unit itself was beautiful. Nice floors, kitchen was amazing. I was shocked to hear that it wasn't upgraded either.

I'm considering purchasing a unit at West Harbour City Phase 1. Plazacorp is the builder. I'm interested in opinions or experiences with Plazacorp as well as opinions about West Harbour City. Any comments are welcome and appreciated!

I too bought at University Plaza, another Plazacorp building and was so impressed with the finishings (and yes they are standard) that I bought another in King West Life. I expect the same high degree of workmanship. Much better than I read about on this site of alot of other builders.

Good luck should you purchase at WHC

Hi Everyone,

I just recently signed a one year lease in Phase 1 and will be moving in mid May. Its a 1Bed + Den and 2Bath on the 22nd floor South facing. My fiance and I were originally looking to purchase the unit from our landlord (who happens to be my boss) but we decided we wanted to live in the building for a bit first before we committed to buy. In my opinion, this buidling is a refreshing change looks wise compared to the all glass buildings going up , especially in the Cityplace areas. I am a big fan of the terraces on the North side and the "gothic" looking style of the building. I am definitely looking forward to see if the "Harbour Club" and all the building amenities look as great when finished as the artists renderings.

Have any of you moved in yet? I am curious if the contruction noise is very noticable in the units if the windows are closed.

Thanks,

looking for units for sale in whc1

Hi Guys
I'm looking for 1+1 or two bedrooms units with lake view to buy for my clients. if you have any units and would like to sell email me the info at harkian@trebnet.com . |I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Hanif Arkian

Anyone get a final closing date yet?
Ive been in 4mths now longest I have ever had to wait.

No personal connection, but this looks like a really nice unit:

Back