Waterworks (MOD Developments) - Real Estate -

Did anyone get a visual reference of their colour selection? I had a text document that I signed for colour selection but I had no visual reference. They wrote down the wrong floor colour option but without a visual sample I wasn't able to see the mistake.

Did anyone get a visual reference of their colour selection? I had a text document that I signed for colour selection but I had no visual reference. They wrote down the wrong floor colour option but without a visual sample I wasn't able to see the mistake.
They replaced the flooring fast. Very happy overall with the quality. Also the staff have been really nice and helpful.

They replaced the flooring fast. Very happy overall with the quality. Also the staff have been really nice and helpful.
So my floor was wrong too! How long did it take for them to replace the floor and who did you deal with? I’ve been dealing with customer care and I feel like I’m having to chase them now.

So my floor was wrong too! How long did it take for them to replace the floor and who did you deal with? I’ve been dealing with customer care and I feel like I’m having to chase them now.
I sent an email to customer care after my PDI. They never responded back so I assumed it was ignored even when I wrote a follow-up email. When I got the keys though and went to look a week later the floors were fixed. So they did it fast but poor in communicating that.

I sent an email to customer care after my PDI. They never responded back so I assumed it was ignored even when I wrote a follow-up email. When I got the keys though and went to look a week later the floors were fixed. So they did it fast but poor in communicating that.
That's great! I did get a hold of them and got an answer. I got them to put rush on it, I just hate having to chase people for answers. Overall it was a good result though. Are you on the 4th floor as well?

That's great! I did get a hold of them and got an answer. I got them to put rush on it, I just hate having to chase people for answers. Overall it was a good result though. Are you on the 4th floor as well?
Yes I am :) Do you have a locker? Have you figured out how to access the lockers in the parking garage? None of my keys seem to work.

Yes I am :) Do you have a locker? Have you figured out how to access the lockers in the parking garage? None of my keys seem to work.
I do have a locker. But they didn't even mention it to me so I assumed they have not been released yet. I haven't moved in yet so wasn't worrying about it. I should probably follow up now too.

Occupancy date scheduled for April 26th and no PDI date.. has anyone actually moved in yet ?

Back