News   Apr 24, 2024
 351     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 406     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 756     1 

Victoria Lofts (Church Conversion)

There's another old church being converted to lofts on Dovercourt just south of Bloor.

hey i bought an investment unit there... good to see that they are finally starting to do something on that site. i was wondering when the church was going to move out.

30 January 2009 photo update

Looks like some scaffolding inside the church.

DSC01676.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

The Junctioneer blog has provided some interesting details on this project:

-This entry has details on the removal of the stained glass windows, which will be supposedly be installed in another church.
-This entry details the architectural work which will be undertaken including some minor modifications to the facade.

I'd love to live in a former church... the unique architecture would really appeal to me.

Plus, i'm not religious so I wouldn't feel the slightest bit strange having lots of sex with my S/O in there.

:)

Yeah...i don't think it would be too bad. The Brothel Lofts project which includes beds in each bedroom creeps me out a bit. Don't think ii'd want in on that one.

I am excited about this one.. i did my finihsing selection last winter and I was impressed by the quality... What do you guys think? Another year or so until occupancy?

Back