News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 4K     5 

UT Election Night Pub Meet

ShonTron

Member Bio
Reaction score
UT is proud to organize a pub night for Wednesday October 10, from 8:30 to whenever. Why a Wednesday? It's election night! Will John Tory be the next premier of Ontario? Or will it be Frank De Jong? Or will John Tory be a seatless leader? Don't spend election night alone watching the TV, join the party and meet the faces behind the crazy screen names and avatars!

Place: Flatiron and Firkin, Front and Church (close to the subway and GO trains and buses)

The Flatiron worked well for the last election night meet-up (Federal Election 2006) as there were plenty of TVs and fairly quiet at that time.

Join us, and you too, can pundit the election results over drinks and munchies.

If you're planning to come, let us know so we can save space.

hey - that sounds like a fun idea... I am up for it. Unfortunately I am quite new on this forum so I dont really have much "star power". Also I have terrible social skills... but hey I am a warm body that can fill a seat. How will I recognize any of you fellow UT members? Should we all wear silly hats or something? LOL!

Would love to be there but I have an election night commitment to keep. I'm sure discussions will flow as smoothly as the beer.

hey - that sounds like a fun idea... I am up for it. Unfortunately I am quite new on this forum so I dont really have much "star power". Also I have terrible social skills... but hey I am a warm body that can fill a seat.

If you knew any of us, you'd realise that social skills are not a prerequisite.

just found out today that one of my big project is being moved to next week. so i'm 75% in on this.

Can't make it unfortunately...

I'll try to come out but I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Well I have nothing else to do election night as of now. Ill let you guys know tomorrow!

Edit: So much for that idea. Im working on a neighbourhood analysis tomorrow night.

im officially out. :(

too much work on my hands, considering i have a studio project due tom.

have fun guys!

Back