News   Apr 24, 2024
 712     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 943     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 564     0 

URBAN TORONTO LOGO

dencity:

I'm going to contradict myself... the last font you used (with 2 colours) looks great even though it's a serif font. The tallness of the font really works well with the "towers".

3D: I was looking at the font aswell, and thought that it looks like a stronger foundation to mount the skyscrapers on top of it. I believe both fonts work, it's just a matter of which one stands out more.

Thanks for all the input guys!

And the blue-version is great - it is almost reminiscent of blueprints - which is part of what this forum is about - new projects.

GB

PS: I wonder what the effect of changing the colour of "UrbanToronto" to red (in the case of the blue-version) is. Afterall, it would reflect nicely with the City of Toronto flag - with its' own blue, white and red...

Thanks GB,

It's hard now to pick my entry because everyone likes a different one. I will make some changes then see what they say about my next batch of variations.

Density after you come out with your next batch of variations just have a poll to find wich one we find most popular.

Back