Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Hi. My son & I have bought in phase two...looks like its going to be a long wait!

I bought in phase 2 a while back and as per my Tarion agreement tentative occupancy date is December 21, 2012 - obviously not happening. But the agreement also states that they have to provide us with a notice of delay 90 days before the first tentative occupancy date. So we should be receiving notices next month by September 21st.
I am really hoping it is not delayed more than year - fingers crossed! I think in one of the pix of the site someone posted, the ground had already been broken for phase 2? Any body know?

I bought in phase 2 a while back and as per my Tarion agreement tentative occupancy date is December 21, 2012 - obviously not happening. But the agreement also states that they have to provide us with a notice of delay 90 days before the first tentative occupancy date. So we should be receiving notices next month by September 21st.
I am really hoping it is not delayed more than year - fingers crossed! I think in one of the pix of the site someone posted, the ground had already been broken for phase 2? Any body know?

Phase 2 has most of the underground parking done - they still need to close it in and start working above grade. Once Phase 1 was above grade, it went quicker - Floors 1 - 14 were built from February to July.

Yes thanks from me too Sangreal. I hope that they can get phase 2 up as fast as they got phase 1 up (once they actually started working anyways).

ocupancy date for phase 2 upside down

Hi there,

You are pretty much right on.Ii bought into phase 2 as well and i spoke to Amy in the sales office the other day and she tells me we will be getting a letter in september and the new occupancy date will be Sept 18th, 2013. That being said i would still be cautious-they can change it again legally-maybe even twice..so lets hope for the best!

Hi Suzieq,

Thanks for confirming that! Can you post or private msg me the phone number for the sales office? The email and phone number I have for Amy seems to be out of date. I have been wondering how to get ahold of Mr. Falus and Amy as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

You are pretty much right on.Ii bought into phase 2 as well and i spoke to Amy in the sales office the other day and she tells me we will be getting a letter in september and the new occupancy date will be Sept 18th, 2013. That being said i would still be cautious-they can change it again legally-maybe even twice..so lets hope for the best!

Hmmm that's interesting....and good! I purchased in Upside Down Phase 2 a few months ago and all the sales materials, the contract I signed, and from what I was told the occupancy date was supposed to be December 2013. If we are going to be getting a letter moving it up to September 2013 that would be amazing.

As far as a number for the sales office, the number is 416-534-4444.

very interesting..maybe you are on a higher floor? do you mind me asking what one? i am on the 6th. thanks

Any thoughts on the Brownstones? I've been poking at the area for awhile...the fees seem quite high and the build isn't the best...but the area is lovely and so is the space!

I was looking on other message boards, and the owners of brownstones are having major problems with Rob Falus and the builders. Shoddy materials, houses still incomplete. Sounds like a little bit of a nightmare. Let's hope we don't all have the same issues.

oh dear! Okay. Yes, I was contemplating the quality of the build of the townhouse. Nice in size, but a swift yank of the rail, and I felt like I could've ripped it off.

...i'm slowly giving up on the market. brutal.

Hi all, has anyone looked into selling the paperwork on assignment? In our contract it says "no", but it's a no, without prior written consent. So as far as I am concerned that opens the door to possibility. Also, what are people's predictions on an actual move in date? My wife and I are on the 7th floor of Phase 1. If we ever move in, I'm looking forward to meeting my neighbours.

Stovis

Back