Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Steady as she goes...this was taken Oct. 30th.

attachment.php

Thank you so much for this pic...its nice to see this has finally begun and is moving along quite well. We live outside of T.O. in Vaughan. We rarely get a chance to see the area yourselves. These pictures are all we have and are greatly appreciated. Keep 'em coming... :) diane

wow, thanks for the picture! Looks like things are actually moving along at a good pace now. Is this the parking garage they're working on, and does anyone know how many levels of parking there are? I recall 2 but I can't be sure. Will be really excited when they get to the 1st floor.

spoke to a buddy of mine who's actually working on our condo ( phase 1 ) and says they are doing the phase 1 & 2 parking at the same time and at this pace we should see phase one done for Sept 2012

spoke to a buddy of mine who's actually working on our condo ( phase 1 ) and says they are doing the phase 1 & 2 parking at the same time and at this pace we should see phase one done for Sept 2012

GREAT news! thanks for sharing - keep us updated if your friend shares anything else.

Glad to hear the feedback and updates! I live just around the corner so here's a pic from Saturday. Encroaching cement forms... Cheers.

attachment.php

Thanks for the new pics!

It's actually more like something, than just a giant hole in the ground. Yay! Hope they keep up the hard work.

Well as many of you know they are working pouring the footings and columns, they have poured the first floor pad and also they do now have electricity running in the lower part or the parking garage. The workers have been going at a very steady pace and every day they are pouring and pouring.......as for phase 2 parking I do not know when they will start, and to an earlier question about parking partioning, Robert Falus did tell me that P1 and P2 will not be open to the existing parking garage it will be separated by a wall.

DuPont and Lansdowne buyer

Hey everyone,

I purchased at fuse. I think it's going to be great up there and I'm looking forward to moving in(in 4 years :) ).

Has anyone heard what's going to happen with that gross coffee time and the rental building behind it?

Wondering if the builder owns it and has plans to change it up.

Thanks a lot!

Not the greatest of news. my buddy who is working on the site says the foremen are 2 months behind schdule right now. They are however working hard to get back on schedule.

Thanks for the updates...

Curious to know, does anyone know roughly when we go in to decide our finishes/upgrades/etc?

I just wanted to point out that they have started redoing the façade of the towers on the north-east side of landsdowne and dupont. It would appear that they are applying a stucco finish (probably with added insulation) to the first tower that borders lansdowne. I was sorta hoping they were just gonna demolish these buildings but I recognize that is just about the most wasteful thing to do... It might indicate a change of ownership or maybe just a recognition that the area is improving. Either way, it is a positive step for the neighbourhood as a whole.

As for the coffee time, hopefully when upsidedown and fuse condo people start moving in, some other establishment will step up and offer better rent for that commercial space.

rob

Back