Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

I call the same call from a female saying 3 months with no contract and 6 months with a one year contract (6 free months + 6 paid months)

I forget his name as remembering names seems to be my kryptonite, but heres his number 416-446-4543, good luck!

Benberly14, was your offer 6 months free with a 1 year contract?

I want to call Rogers to ask why I wasn't offered the same promo... but want to know if it was 6 months free no contract... or with a contract.

I got a call from someone named Rayanne who only offered me the 3 months free, no contract.

For those who have moved in already, how are the appliances? I think someone mentioned them being Frigidaire. Can you tell us anymore...ie. model name/numbers, etc. photos maybe?

@MED Pretty sure we were neighbours at 1407. How's P1 compared to your old apt? How are the walls/windows/etc?

From Rogers I got Shaheen, and her accent was so thick I had to get her to email me the offers because it was too hard to figure out what they were.
They are:
There is a special promotion of 3 months free Vip Cable + Home phone services + High Speed Internet Express for your above new condo [builder’s package with no contracts].

OR

6 months free Vip Cable + High Speed internet Extreme Plus + home phone services on a 1Year term.

I'm not sure with the 1 year if the year starts when you sign, or if it's a year after your six months of free ends.

@MED Pretty sure we were neighbours at 1407. How's P1 compared to your old apt? How are the walls/windows/etc?

What floor are you on in 1407? Or the same as me (3) and we were direct neighbours??

I haven't been in the condo much (been working a lot), but I do notice that the windows are better. In my rental any little wind outside is super loud and drafty inside. Last night when it was really windy out I could hear it in the condo, though not much.

I am surprised though how loud the train along Dupont still is, even though I've moved further away from it.

That's about all I noticed now. Still been going to the rental to shower because I'm having issues getting hot water at the new place.

Benberly14, was your offer 6 months free with a 1 year contract?

I want to call Rogers to ask why I wasn't offered the same promo... but want to know if it was 6 months free no contract... or with a contract.

I got a call from someone named Rayanne who only offered me the 3 months free, no contract.

6 months free no obligation. i guess cause ive been with them already for 2 years at my current location, but if i choose to stay then i have to sign a contract.

6 months free no obligation. i guess cause ive been with them already for 2 years at my current location, but if i choose to stay then i have to sign a contract.

I've been with Rogers for about 7 years now. Boo to only getting offered 3 months free... oh well when I'm at the 2.5 month mark I'll call and say I'm cancelling and see what I can talk myself into then.

Did my PDI today, went great. Mark (I'm pretty sure that's his name, but I've had a LOT of cold medication right now) was super helpful, and spotted a lot of things before we even had to say anything.
Take possession on Monday, move in Tuesday. Can't wait.

What's the state of the building (P1)? Have most people moved in already? Have they completed all areas of the building?

BTW What is everyone doing about getting the same laminate flooring installed in the bedroom? How did you match the color? Is there a common installer that people are using? (What should I expect to pay?)

Thanks in advance!

Hey mk2vr, I'm on 6.

Fusedcondo: I'd guess less than half the units are occupied yet, sounds like March is the busy month for loads of people moving in, I'm squeezing in before the rush.

Hey guys, any updates? How is the building shaping up?

I'm on 6, the carpets are down, 2 out of 3 elevators are working, and no word on lockers yet. That's about all I have to report. I am looking forward to getting some neighbors soon, so far I've only seen 2 other people on the floor.

Back