News   Apr 19, 2024
 997     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.6K     3 

ULI Toronto event on infrastructure

michaelpelzfox

Member Bio
Reaction score
Mods: please move this post to a more appropriate location, or delete if you think it's inappropriate to post on Urban Toronto...

I have been a member of the Urban Land Institute's Toronto chapter for a few years now. Their events are always very classy, and a good place to meet key individuals involved in planning and development. I am also very interested in increasing use of blogs, forums and other such tools in the planning process.

I recently created a new blog for ULI Toronto that will hopefully incite more discussion. The first post is about an upcoming event on infrastructure, where David Caplan, Minister of Public Infrastructure, will speak. Other speakers include Kevin Eby of the Region of Waterloo, and Meg Davis of Waterfront Toronto. Robert Dunphy of ULI will be presenting findings of his Infrastructure Report, focusing on the contribution of infrastructure investment to regional economic competitiveness.

The event organizers are always seeking to increase attendance, and I think the pool of people on this forum are a prime target market for this and other similar events.

The post is a dead link. Could you put details here?

Back