Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

U condos

8255674262_a0513ee177_b.jpg

It's a pretty huge site. Was in Robarts the other day and there'll be some good opportunities for pics from that perspective. I'm really looking forward to this project. It's going to fill out Bay st. nicely.

It's a pretty huge site. Was in Robarts the other day and there'll be some good opportunities for pics from that perspective. I'm really looking forward to this project. It's going to fill out Bay st. nicely.

yes, in a sense, but i wish they had pushed the towers right up along the street (with different designs), to truly complete the canyon. Also, get rid of the townhomes/crappy podium facing Bay St.
Either way, this project is long overdue.

Bay Street townhouses = epic fail.

It's a very noisy street, I know, I lived there and sold the place after 10 months (9th floor facing Bay Street). Living so close to the traffic will see buyers remorse due to traffic noise, watch the listings hit MLS in the first year after people move in. As I opined a long time ago, it should have been retail/restaurants facing Bay and the towns on St. Mary St. An unfortunate design mistake here I think.

I don't know how/if this can work, but could the developer alter the design and make the towns on Bay Street Live/work? I presume that is a zoning change, but it would at least allow for some flexibility.

Back