Toronto TwentyOne Clairtrell | ?m | 7s | Rockport Group | Kirkor Architects COMPLETE

19 July 2014: Totally randomly found myself on this stretch of Bayview for the first time--bayview village is a dump!--so I just had to inspect the goods. Anyhow, even "good" Kirkor is bad.:D
vYK8o9j.jpg

kgVke4K.jpg

gg2l6qm.jpg

ubj4TNP.jpg

Edit: just read some of your comments above--ppl actually like this turd? My fellow traveller isn't into architecture but commented "it's awful--the fake stone, the greyness of it all--it's a pretentious nouveau riche triple wide trailer"

Last edited:
Looks decent ! Thanks for the pics UD ... while I completely ignore your commentary as per usual ; - )

19 July 2014: Totally randomly found myself on this stretch of Bayview for the first time--bayview village is a dump!--so I just had to inspect the goods. Anyhow, even "good" Kirkor is bad.:D

Edit: just read some of your comments above--ppl actually like this turd? My fellow traveller isn't into architecture but commented "it's awful--the fake stone, the greyness of it all--it's a pretentious nouveau riche triple wide trailer"

Just curious why you think Bayview Village (I'm assuming you're referring to the mall, not the entire area in general, but I could be wrong) is a dump.

As far as 21 Clairtrell, I don't think it's that bad at all. Yes there is fake stone, but what is wrong with that? All in all, despite the greyness, I think the finished look of the building is just fine.

Back