News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.8K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 543     0 

TTC Streetcar Advertisement Fail

wyliepoon

Member Bio
Reaction score
District 9 Ads: "THIS BUS FOR HUMANS ONLY"... on streetcars?

3796487319_925cbc4edc_b.jpg

Probably mass produced for a contract which had most of the ads going on to TTC buses. Maybe there isn't even a way to specify which vehicles to target without theming an entire vehicle.

I did a project for my studio course last year and looked into advertising on the TTC. The packages they offer do not give you the option of selecting where the ads are placed. You are given X number of ads on Vehicles, Transit Shelters and Subway stations.

I did a project for my studio course last year and looked into advertising on the TTC. The packages they offer do not give you the option of selecting where the ads are placed. You are given X number of ads on Vehicles, Transit Shelters and Subway stations.

Everything has a price. I'm sure if you offered them enough extra money to stream certain ads to certain locations, it could be arranged.

Your studio project was very well done, I must say... but mine is going into the bylaw :p.

The question that's on my mind is this: Is anyone actually going to watch this movie?
They've been going on an all-out blitz on this ad campaign, and (from what I can get from Wikipedia) the plot seems mildly interesting. I might be compelled to watch it.

Everything has a price. I'm sure if you offered them enough extra money to stream certain ads to certain locations, it could be arranged.

Indeed it can be arranged, but that involves more money. To do this in every city would be cost prohibitive.

As for the movie, I'll definitely be seeing it!

Back