News   Jul 30, 2024
 132     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 794     1 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 541     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

The subway passenger alarm will be renamed to "Emergency Alarm".

[video=youtube;MN3qqnqqz6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN3qqnqqz6I[/video]

Does the TTC take vehicles out of service when there's blood on a train or if someone throws up?

Yes

The subway car is seal up until the train reach the end of the line.

Its going to be interesting to See what TTC commission looks like on Tuesday with Josh Colle as Chair.

He a pro LRT person.

Glad to hear him talking about using bus lanes, express buses and all door boarding to speed up existing service cheap & fast.

However, I'd like to see bus lanes implemented right if we are doing them: they have to be enforced, remain bus-only at all times, and be very clearly marked. Also currently a driver must use the bus lane to turn right, these bus lanes should be implemented such that cars have no excuse to go into them.

Glad to hear him talking about using bus lanes, express buses and all door boarding to speed up existing service cheap & fast.

However, I'd like to see bus lanes implemented right if we are doing them: they have to be enforced, remain bus-only at all times, and be very clearly marked. Also currently a driver must use the bus lane to turn right, these bus lanes should be implemented such that cars have no excuse to go into them.

Won't cars still need to cross the bus lane to make right turns though?

Back