688     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.8K     0 

TTC help

BigZ

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all

First time poster, long time viewer of the site. Im moving to Toronto for school and need some help figuring out some TTC routes (the TTC website confused the hell out of me). Right now I need help with two routes because my classes start on the 25th and I have two choices where I can stay for the week (moving to the Ellipse Condos on the 1st of Sept). The one address is 761 Bay Street, I believe the college park condos. I need a route from there to 75 Ashtonbee Road (Cetennial College Ashtonbee campus).

The next address 101 Bobmar road. I believe the closest intersection is Ellesmere and Bobmar. The end destination again is 75 Ashtonbee Road (Cetennial Colleges Ashtonbee campus). I hope I provided enough information.

Thanks in advance for your time and responses.

Here's the low tech solution. MyTTC was close, but not exactly correct.

From 761 Bay:

1. Walk north on Bay to College (3 minutes)
  2. Walk east on College to Yonge and enter College Station (3 minutes)
  3. Take the Northbound Yonge Subway to Bloor Station (5 minutes)
  4. Take the Eastbound Bloor Subway to Warden Station (30 minutes)
  5. Take the Northbound Warden 68 bus to Ashtonbee (10 min)

From 101 Bobmar:

1. Walk north on Bobmar to Ellesmere (3 min)
  2. Take the 95 York Mills bus westbound to Warden (30 min)
  3. Take the Warden 68 bus southbound to Ashtonbee (10 min)

You'll have to check the schedules of the 68 and 95 buses to confirm they are running when you need to take them. Bus schedules are fairly good during peak hours but kind of sketchy off peak.

Both the 68 and 95 are pretty frequent off-peak. 30 minutes from Bloor to Warden? Not that long!

Call the TTC at 416-393-INFO (4636). They will tell you the best way to get from point A to B and how long it will take.

Back