News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 391     0 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

^ When the new streetcars are traveling along Queen to get to the Leslie Barns, don't they put them in service?

2jaqAX2

2ja6mwY

^ When the new streetcars are traveling along Queen to get to the Leslie Barns, don't they put them in service?

2jaqAX2

2ja6mwY
It usually only happens for a “passenger Training run” with passengers inside like 4455 And 4443 That we’re doing the 501 And the 506 earlier today.
4426 was put on the 506 a few months ago when John Tory was doing a speech at queens park so possibly just extras or a special occasion.

Update to clarify: From other posts I've seen over the years I believe "LilRedDave" is based in Thunder Bay. Maybe just ask him on the other board if a confirmation is needed?

Last edited:
Nice try, But I’ve seen those cars here and there you can’t be sure when the photo was taken.
False.
Flexity504 - LilRedDave has correctly given info about forthcoming cars for months. You are a new user with 15 posts and have offered zero proof of what you've seen. No doubt you think this is a hilarious jape, and let's face it this is hardly life and death stuff where anyone should be too mad about it, but enough now.

Nice try, But I’ve seen those cars here and there you can’t be sure when the photo was taken.
False.
I for one am call your buff and unusually for me to say this, "Provide Photos of those cars to prove you are correct". Otherwise, state you are incorrect.

It didn't smell right to me when you stated posting that info and asked else where to see if its true and only has been confirm to a point in the last 24 hours that its wrong. Have yet to hear where TTC has off loaded 2 cars in a day or CP spotting 2 cars a day.

Back