Which Begins Construction First : Trump or Four Seasons

• Trump Tower Toronto

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • Four Seasons Toronto

Votes: 37 56.9%

• Total voters
Somehow, this image is appropriate for this thread
BeatlesVS4SeasonsMonoShrinkLP920a.jpg

No this thread should have been between Shangri La and Trump.

Cause it looks like Shangri La will start real construction first.

Trump ground breaking has been pushed back to October, while heavy equipment is moving onto the Shangri la site in September.

Dont believe what you read on the internet. No hoarding in sight, sales centre not yet empty.

But they are demolishing the Sales centre as we speak...maybe whoever posted that the hoarding would be going up assumed that destruction of the sales centre would require hoarding present.

Has the recent change to the plan for Bishop's Block pushed back the start date on Shangri? If it hasn't, I assume we will see some action soon.

I am wondering about 4 Seasons too. I have heard (anecdotally) that it is selling very well, mostly to local buyers which is not surprising on either count. I suspect we will see construction sooner rather than later, though with that awful empty lot nothing will be soon enough!

What would constitute the start of construction? Hoarding? A couple of pieces of construction equipment on site? The Donald hefting a hunk of dirt for the cameras?

Heavy Equipment Excavation and Shoring...would signal the start of construction in my books.

Shangri la would have been first, but the fact they have to move the Bishop Block building will delay them for at least 4 months. IMO

Back