News   Jul 05, 2024
 2.9K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.9K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 683     0 

Trendy furniture stores

I have a 1920s vintage house and have found that mission or 'stickely' style furniture is very nice. There is a store on dundas st in Mississauga south side between the 427 and dixie that sells this stuff. It has a Frank Lloyd Wright vibe to it. It may be not to your taste, but is classy looking and strongly built.

Number of places around King and Spadina as well as King West. BLVD on King and Bathurst? has decent prices and furniture

Structube has just opened another Toronto location in the Europa condo on College Street.

Now this is a great store with excellent service! I've found several pieces here with much lower price points than other stores carrying the same thing! Ex. Got this one piece glass coffee table for $400 and found the exact one elsewhere for $500-700!

I bought a glass coffee table there and found the customer service terrible.

I had ordered the table in March and they had told me it should arrive in the first week of May. May, June, July, and finally most of August passed before they could tell me when I was to recieve it. Every time I called for an update, they would tell me it would be in the next week and that they had been tracking it. Only to change their statements the next week. When it finally did arrive, they didn't call me and I had to stop by the store for them to act surprised that it had arrived. I could have sworn they would have sold it to anyone who walked in off the street who wanted it. Never again.

I bought a glass coffee table there and found the customer service terrible.

I had ordered the table in March and they had told me it should arrive in the first week of May. May, June, July, and finally most of August passed before they could tell me when I was to recieve it. Every time I called for an update, they would tell me it would be in the next week and that they had been tracking it. Only to change their statements the next week. When it finally did arrive, they didn't call me and I had to stop by the store for them to act surprised that it had arrived. I could have sworn they would have sold it to anyone who walked in off the street who wanted it. Never again.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Maybe it was just one or two bad employees that you had to deal with (in which case I would have called another location to talk to someone else). Personally I have nothing bad to say about them. I've been to 2 locations (College and Avenue Rd) and both times I received excellent service from the person who followed me around to write down all the measurements, to checking the inventory to let me know how many were left in stock, providing me with decorating tips, calling when my coffee table arrived and helping me load it into the car.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Maybe it was just one or two bad employees that you had to deal with (in which case I would have called another location to talk to someone else). Personally I have nothing bad to say about them. I've been to 2 locations (College and Avenue Rd) and both times I received excellent service from the person who followed me around to write down all the measurements, to checking the inventory to let me know how many were left in stock, providing me with decorating tips, calling when my coffee table arrived and helping me load it into the car.

i agree with M5Vgirl... Structube has awesome stuff and staff... :)

I've bought a few items at Casalife very good for modern condo furniture.

Our next stop will be St. Jacobs Market for cheap furniture that we'll semi restore ourselves for a french rustic look in a ultra modern condo.

Some modern furniture store best bets, from most to least expensive:
Suite 22
Quasi Modo
Commute Home
Stylegarage
Visitor Parking
Roomy
Neat
Casalife
Urban Mode
and... Ikea :)

shooo cuz'

if it's trendy, and you define your life by image and brandname recognition, cuzzin E is alllllllllll over it.

Where to find..

Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase a couch designed by Lucy Au (Montreal designer) and a dining/coffee table from Calligaris

A few stores I know that sell these lines include:
- Roomy
- InStyleHome
- Casalife

Do any of you know other stores that carry these two lines?

Last edited:

Back