Toronto Towns of Don Mills | ?m | 4s | Winfield | Paradigm

VIP pricing was basically 10% lower than Phase 2.
if anyone is interested in purchasing in this development i can get a $2.5k referral discount. PM for details

Cool, do you mind sharing with us your purchase? Real estate research seems to be the poorest online! Am I missing resources? Eg. On mls, there's no filter to query search results that provide a parking space. Are there better alternatives out there that I'm not aware of?

What kind of info are you looking for?

We unfortunately missed out on the VIP pricing and bought a unit after they offered the referral program :(

Price, maint fee, chosen unit type. I registered for phase 2, but never received pricing or anything. Were these not sent out?

Btw, I found a cool site where an agent posts the price list when they come out. Pretty handy, but don mills is missing from there. Do you guys have any other good resources for getting pricing list without having to walk into a salesfloor?

The Don Mills unit is 575k. Donalda 555k. Valleywood 585k. There are some other units but I don't remember them offhand. Each comes with 1 parking spot but if you want an extra one, it's 25k + HST. When we got it, there was 1 extra spot left. There are 11 visitor parking spots (incl 4 handicapped).

Maintenance comes to ~97/month. I think that's for snow + garbage removal, landscaping, parking maintenance. Construction is supposed to begin in March 2015 and estimated closing is June 2016

I registered as well but didn't receive a price list. I just talked to a real estate agent before buying. They gave us pricelists for any developments we asked for + they were going to give us a commission at closing date so I figured I had nothing to lose by going with one.

What is that site you are referring to?

I think so. All pre-constructions that the agent sent me had HST included in the prices.

The Don Mills unit is 575k. Donalda 555k. Valleywood 585k. There are some other units but I don't remember them offhand. Each comes with 1 parking spot but if you want an extra one, it's 25k + HST. When we got it, there was 1 extra spot left. There are 11 visitor parking spots (incl 4 handicapped).

Maintenance comes to ~97/month. I think that's for snow + garbage removal, landscaping, parking maintenance. Construction is supposed to begin in March 2015 and estimated closing is June 2016

I registered as well but didn't receive a price list. I just talked to a real estate agent before buying. They gave us pricelists for any developments we asked for + they were going to give us a commission at closing date so I figured I had nothing to lose by going with one.

What is that site you are referring to?

es72, which model did you purchase and for how much?

Does anyone know what is holding this project up? There has been zero progress since last year. Construction was supposed to resume in late spring/early summer, but nothing has happened. For several weeks there has been a hose tied to a machine, which I assume is meant to suck the water out of the pit, but the water level doesn't seem to be dropping. The site still looks like it did in salsa's photos on the previous page, which were taken 7 months ago.

Yeah, I figured construction would pick up after the approval, but nothing has happened in the 2 months since.

Back