Toronto Towns of Don Mills | ?m | 4s | Winfield | Paradigm

Is it just me or does anyone else feel uneasy about rooftop terraces where the only thing separating you from your neighbor is a half-assed "privacy" shield? What is stopping some enterprising adventurer from skipping over to your side when they know you are out? You hope for good, law-abiding neighbors, but you never know what you're getting.

Well, while it IS a valid point, it's not all that different from single family dwellings where it's a little climb over a chain link fence to find yourself in your neighbor's backyard. As in all cases, keep your doors locked when you're not at home!

There has been construction equipment on site for a while now. Some digging took place a month or so ago, but no progress has been made. I guess they're waiting until this gets council approval next week before construction commences?

Does anyone know when Phase 2 opens and/or pricing. I'm browsing newly developed townhomes. Did anyone get in on Phase 1? Curious to know what the ballpark is for prices.

Phase 2, post VIP pricing, is open now. Prices are around 575 000 and there are around 20 units left I believe

Curious, how were prices during vip phase? Where can one read about the general price structure of new devs?

Actually 575k is the price for the biggest unit left. I think the smallest goes for 515k. No idea what the prices were for VIP phase.

And you can get a detached for less than 600K in the GTA? One that's not a fixer upper? I haven't seen one...then again, I'm not really looking for a fixer upper either and my search area is limited to the North York area

515k? Wow, I can't believe it hovers around that mark. I guess the demand is there for it.

Of course there are listings for < 600k, look around. The hottest areas are gonna cost $$.

Actually 575k is the price for the biggest unit left. I think the smallest goes for 515k. No idea what the prices were for VIP phase.

And you can get a detached for less than 600K in the GTA? One that's not a fixer upper? I haven't seen one...then again, I'm not really looking for a fixer upper either and my search area is limited to the North York area

I am also curious about the VIP pricing and would like to know more information about this development as the information online is quite limited.

It's happening.

16090321356_7422b985ef_b.jpg

15930048879_a3be543c89_b.jpg

16114194091_c1dd3142dd_b.jpg

Back