2.3K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Toronto's Obsession With Diversity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the same few people over and over using different names everytime after they get banned.

By the way are you the same nfitz from U-sector?

I can assure you that you are wrong. If you search for archanfel, I have been posting in many different forums. Most recently in maple leaf web forum where somebody argued that immigrants hurts Canadian more than refugees since they take away jobs. I argued that what's good for a particular Canadian does not equal to what's good for Canada. Here is a link:

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=16952&st=45

I believe immigrants are generally good for Canada whereas refugees are generally bad for Canada. This has nothing to do with their races, but have everything to do with their skills and wealth. I also believe that welfare receipts who indulge themselves in alcohols and gambling are bad for Canada despite them being Canadian.

The race card is usually used by the left to discredit a legitimate libertarian view.

I can assure you that you are wrong. If you search for archanfel, I have been posting in many different forums.

I hope you realize that being a professional-forum-poster doesn't put you in great stead around these parts...

The race card is usually used by the left to discredit a legitimate libertarian view.

...*and* a Libertrollian, to boot. Get lost.

I hope you realize that being a professional-forum-poster doesn't put you in great stead around these parts...

...*and* a Libertrollian, to boot. Get lost.

Sorry, I am not interested in engaging in personal attacks. If you have something to contribute to the who diversity issue, please state them. Facts are facts, no matter how tightly you close your ears, they are still facts.

My suggestion is for you to talk to some immigrants, learn from them, instead of forcing your beliefs onto them.
I am an immigrant ... and some of my relatives are Asian (can't say I've ever heard them use the word Oriental, or Yellow).

You say your not a racist ... but didn't you say you support Ford, who is not only racist, but is also a homophobic bigot?

lol,so,ford is racist? please tell me how he is a racist?
He keeps making comments that stereotype ethnic groups. Other politicians have also complained about his racist comments.

I'm amazed anyone would be questioning that he's a racist, it seems very well documented!

Though as only a racist would vote for a racist, it's sad to see that there are so many racists in the city.

I don't think he's racist. He has never come out and said anything racist,controversial,maybe,but racist? I haven't heard anything racist. He used the term oriental, that doesn't make him racist. Maybe politically incorrect. It's sad that there are so many that are ready to use buzz words like racist,or nazi,or sexist etc..to discredit someone. just cuz other politicians have labeled him as racist,doesn't mean he is. until he starts burning crosses and wearing a bedsheet fashioned into a hood GO FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think he's racist. He has never come out and said anything racist,controversial,maybe,but racist? I haven't heard anything racist. He used the term oriental, that doesn't make him racist.
The use of the term oriental is bizarre ... but no, not necessarily racist, perhaps just politically incorrect. I don't think anyone has said that. It's that he sterotypes people based on being Asian (or Oriental as he puts it) that is the issue. And the nail in the coffin is that to this day he doesn't understand that it is the stereotyping that is the issue.

He's also demonstrated extreme bigotry with his comments about gays.

his comment about oriental's working like dogs was not mean spirited. If he said oriental's ate dogs,or are dogs.That'd be awful. His attempt was to state that asian's are hard working. That may be a stereotype,yes,but,he wasn't trying to discredit asian's. I don't know what he said about gays. But,he can't be any worse than the pope on the subject of homosexuality.

I'm not sure what Benedict the umpeenth has said about gays; generally I haven't found Catholic priests particularily anti-gay compared to some religions; perhaps that is why so many Catholic priests are gay.

But it's not important ... we are not electing a Pope here. We are electing a mayor.

Rob Ford in City Council was speaking against funding for AIDS prevention noting that only people who are gay or use needles get AIDS. Anyone capable of such extreme bigotry, who'd let someone die simply because they are gay shouldn't be representing one of the greatest cities in the world. He shouldn't be representing anyone.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where you get your info.but,most people in north america whom acquire HIV get it through unprotected sex or IV drug use.. more gay men are HIV+ compared to non gay HIV+ individuals in north america.

if you think I'm a bigot for saying that...then check the stats.

I'll be laughing my bigot ass off when the polls come out and he's still ahead.

and thanks for stereotyping..you said most catholic priets are gay...you'll be "underneath ford" when they throw you in jai for bigotry and stereotyping as you have advocated for Ford in your other post..lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure where you get your info.but,most people in north america whom acquire HIV get it through unprotected sex or IV drug use.. more gay men are HIV+ compared to non gay HIV+ individuals in north america.
So? And that's a reason one shouldn't fund AIDS prevention programs?

if you think I'm a bigot for saying that...then check the stats.
How can citing stats be bigoted? The question is do support programs that would prevent AIDS.

and thanks for stereotyping..you said most catholic priets are gay
??? I didn't say that. I said many catholic priests are gay. Many Canadians speak Spanish ... but that doesn't mean most Canadians speak Spanish. Many Canadians are gay, and many priests are gay ... how is this stereotyping?

call it a day. your ignorance is showing.you said many catholic priest are gay..you just stereotyped.

call it a day. your ignorance is showing.you said many catholic priest are gay..you just stereotyped.
??? How is acknowledging that many priests are gay stereotyping? Many Canadians are gay ... is that stereotyping? I was merely expressing surprise that Benedict had made particularly harsh anti-gay comments given that they don't seem to be against having priests who are gay... I wasn't trying to indicate that priests are gay. If that's how you read it, I apologise for any confusion that you may have.

What's Day got to do with it? I thought he was straight ... or are the rumours true?

I am an immigrant ... and some of my relatives are Asian (can't say I've ever heard them use the word Oriental, or Yellow).

You say your not a racist ... but didn't you say you support Ford, who is not only racist, but is also a homophobic bigot?

Then I apologize for thinking you are not an immigrant. Were any your Asian relatives offended by the word "Oriental" though?

No, I don't necessarily support Ford.

The 'Oriental' comment were only offending to a very small group of people and likely for political reasons. All my Chinese friends found the comment complementary rather than degrading. I guess only in Toronto can "working hard" be interpreted as an offense. Yes, I do believe Mr. Ford got the foot in mouth disease, but I don't think it's fair to label him a racist based on that comment.

I do agree he is homophobic, but so are a lot of people. In fact, few Asian countries recognize same sex marriage. You can go ask your Asian relatives about their opinions on homosexuality. I am not sure you will be happy about their answers. Personally, I couldn't care less whether somebody is homosexual or not. I think the government should get out of the whole marriage business altogether. Why should a life partner get different treatment from a business partner?

Mind you, 45.8% of decided Toronto voters are currently supporting Mr. Ford. A racist and homophobic bigot according to you. And that does not include me yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back