News   Apr 19, 2024
 423     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 582     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 976     3 

Toronto's Largest Parking Garages

Erindale GO has the following spots as per GO's site:

147-east exterior lot; 1500-main lot; 554-west exterior temp lot.

For a grand total of 2201 spots.

Markville mall has 5170 parking spots while Promenade mall has 3595 according to their website.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I saw this recently and thought it was a cool idea. Which Toronto parking garage would make for the best and most exciting location for an event like this?

First one that came to mind for me was the St. Lawrence Green P.

you would want one that has a lot of levels - which Toronto unfortunately doesn't really have. St Lawrence would be good as you could get good distance.. but I just really can't think of any 10 level garages in the city.

The parking garage at Pearson Airport maybe redesigned and could get reduced in size. See link.

25073-87280.jpeg

I'm curious as to where the 409 is going in that rendering. I'm guessing an underground arrivals/departures and parking.

I don't "want" to be nitpicky...but the post said city and all the other ones listed were in the city of Toronto....if you expand it to GTA...I think there would be a few. Clarkson GO has 1200 in its new garage, no? Doesn't Square One have a large parking garage? Bramalea City Centre has a large parking structure and a large underground in addition to its surface parking.

Pickering GO has a 1,700 car structure.

I think the parking garage under Maple Leaf square has ~1,200 spots. ~360 for public use and the balance for condos.

Oakville GO has about 1,400 in its parking structure.

That many? Considering Telus House is across the street and has a pittence of parking spots available I'm surprised MLS has that many spots.

Back