17 248611 BLD 00 BA
Accepted Date:
Oct 17, 2017
Project:
Other
Work:
Shoring
Description:
Stand alone shoring application for excavation and site remediation.

The permit was only filed on Wednesday. I don't expect activity for a little bit yet at least.

Also, it could be 7 towers all at once if the rental part of Liberty By the Lake is still built. Wouldn't be surprised if it has been cut from rent control though.

Last edited:
ihHHKSa.png

Examiner's Notice Sent =

Application has been accepted, and the Review has resulted with Notice that has been sent.

Well that started fast. There are now 6 towers going up on this intersection. Going to be very, very different in a few years.

Correction, 5. Garrison Point is only building the south tower at this time. I'm sure the north tower will not be far behind though, given they are building it's parking and podium now.

The King Streetcar is just going to get even more ridiculously busy. We need the DRL west right now, with a stop at King and Strachan. By my count there are 1,841 units under construction here now, with more to come.

Correction, 5. Garrison Point is only building the south tower at this time. I'm sure the north tower will not be far behind though, given they are building it's parking and podium now..

Yeah i think there are 2 towers going up in that s/e corner, at the moment, the n/e warehouse is being occupied by the Ellis Don construction offices
but eventually will be home to the tallest of the Garrison Point project which i believe will be the final phase,

remember there is a proposed building on the s/w corner (39 East Liberty) that has yet to hit the market
map liberty village.PNG

Attachments

• map liberty village.PNG
    map liberty village.PNG
    663.6 KB · Views: 808
49 east liberty, 19 western battery, the south tower of 30 ordnance, and the two rental towers on the southeast corner of Strachan and East Liberty are being built right now. There is still 39 east liberty, the Bental Kennedy tower on the northeast corner of Strachan and East Liberty, and the north tower of 30 ordnance to be built.

49 east liberty, 19 western battery, the south tower of 30 ordnance, and the two rental towers on the southeast corner of Strachan and East Liberty are being built right now. There is still 39 east liberty, the Bental Kennedy tower on the northeast corner of Strachan and East Liberty, and the north tower of 30 ordnance to be built.
Gee that's crazy, lol ...a total of 8 new bldgs. when all said and done, yes be prepared for a traffic nightmare in the future if nothing is done now about it now:eek:

And a bit further west, there's 80 Lynn Williams and 171 East Liberty to be built as well.

Back