Toronto The New Residences of Yorkville Plaza | 92.05m | 31s | Camrost-Felcorp | WZMH COMPLETE

Should the Queens Park view corridor be preserved?

• Yes

Votes: 168 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 145 37.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 15 3.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 60 15.5%

• Total voters
18 October 2012: I really wish they'd just knock it all down....

20121018133845.jpg

That's a pretty unsensitive reno for the HSBC at Renaissance Plaza next door...

^^^I agree, we should have something really can be called a landmark in such a prime location!

Will it be a good idea to put a Gehry style ultra modern tower in the place of demolition, and let it become a interesting comparison to the old four seasons tower?

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

The rendering of the "revised" tower in the front page article doesn't show or even mention the two additional towers. The database page also says "1 building." Are they not going ahead with the addition(s)?

The rendering of the "revised" tower in the front page article doesn't show or even mention the two additional towers. The database page also says "1 building." Are they not going ahead with the addition(s)?

I guess the release of the additional towers will be delayed due to the current market condition.

I was down here this past weekend. Camrost is really making a huge mess of the area as far as closures, noise and dust. They better know what they are doing as the destruction and disruption that they are causing to the area is enormous. I also agree that the renderings show very little of what they intend to replace this formerly sturdy structure. It does give one more than a passing thought as to whether this was the right idea for this significant landmark and location.

I was down here this past weekend. Camrost is really making a huge mess of the area as far as closures, noise and dust.

This is only one of perhaps 3 dozen projects causing road closures and general disruption downtown right now.

At least it isn't green or grey, but maybe it's just the angle.
Are they planning on cleaning up/painting the concrete?

Back