Toronto The Yards at Fort York | ?m | 28s | Onni Group | Wallman Architects COMPLETE

Nice model, but it appears reversed based on the context map.
How will the freeway running through the middle affect that courtyard and south facing units?

If im not mistaken, this project is south of the Gardiner expy on Bathurst...therefore the north facing units will face the expressway.

Based on other projects that face the Gardiner, how noisy do you think it will be for units on the north side?

What they need is a Tim Horton's in this neighbourhood. The closest one is a 15 minute walk or more. (which is surprising in this city)

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 19: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 11 276573 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Sep 16, 2011

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Permit to construct new mixed use building retail at grade and residential above - 28 Storeys, 410 Residential units plus one guest suite, (398 Condo Suites with 12 Town homes). 5 levels below grade parking, 385 parking spaces( 335 Residential 50 Visitor) 250 Residential Bicycle Parking spaces - 64 Visitor Parking Spaces. - PLEASE SEE RELATED ZONING AND PLANNING FOLDERS UNDER 24 BATHURST ST.

Doesn't these applications include the exact amont of retail space ? So we can find out now how much retail there will really be in all the garrison developments ?

Yeah, from what i understand, there is going to be plenty of retail on the most western phases of CityPlace and also at the three phases of Garrison at the Yards...Dont forget the Bathurst/Front development, Library District Condos (2-phases), and the proposed newly renovated Loblaws building complex.
This area is going to be a buzz in 5 years.:cool: I'd say, by far the best place in the city to buy a condo.

Is there a good map that show each and every single one of these projects in this area i.e. where each is going?

This was on page 2:

anddan ... this may help to put in context various towers going up in the area:

Fort York Neighbourhood Context Map ~

Click to Enlarge

Garrison @ Fort York is located at southwest corner of Fort York Blvd & Bathurst Street
Yards @ Fort York is located at northwest corner of Bruyeres Mews & Bathurst Street

Back