Toronto X2 Condominiums | 160.93m | 49s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

E.B., Warerloo_Guy, DtTO:

AlvinofDiaspar's note to Lost In The Wilds was to tell that writer that he had been found out as a serial offended on UrbanToronto. Your comments in regard to AoD's actions, a moderator on this Forum, will not win you any points. UrbanToronto has rules to help the forum rule as smoothly as possible, and they do get enforced. You can remind yourself of the rules. They are stickied near the top of each forum section

Does anyone on this forum find this statement unnecessary?

There are a lot of cranky old ladies on this forum.

Lost in the Wilds, or rather the person who created that account, has been banned from UrbanToronto many times for numerous violations but keeps creating new accounts in order to evade the ban. AoD, who was already aware of his true identity, was letting him know that he just betrayed his new persona. I'm sure that AoD doesn't appreciate getting piled on for donating his time and vigilance to keep this forum functional.

E.B., Warerloo_Guy, DtTO:

AlvinofDiaspar's note to Lost In The Wilds was to tell that writer that he had been found out as a serial offended on UrbanToronto. Your comments in regard to AoD's actions, a moderator on this Forum, will not win you any points. UrbanToronto has rules to help the forum rule as smoothly as possible, and they do get enforced. You can remind yourself of the rules. They are stickied near the top of each forum section

That sounds like a thinly veiled threat to me. I hope I'm wrong.

UrbanToronto is a moderated forum, and therefore there are rules. Moderators are required to apply the rules reasonably, but it does mean that people who flagrantly violate them are dealt with. We are not expecting members to agree with every opinion a mod may have, but mods should be afforded some respect in regards to how they administrate. Follow the rules are everything will go swimmingly.

UrbanToronto is a moderated forum, and therefore there are rules. Moderators are required to apply the rules reasonably, but it does mean that people who flagrantly violate them are dealt with. We are not expecting members to agree with every opinion a mod may have, but mods should be afforded some respect in regards to how they administrate. Follow the rules are everything will go swimmingly.

Well I'm certain I didn't violate any of the rules here, which is why I didn't appreciate the tone of your response.

Well I'm certain I didn't violate any of the rules here, which is why I didn't appreciate the tone of your response.

As someone who, just a page ago, derisively referred to the people who moderate/administer this forum as "cranky old ladies", it's not his tone that I'd be concerned with at the moment.

^Is it possible for mods to move these dramatic interludes into a separate "dramatic interludes" thread. Might make for some amusing reading down the road.

IMG_1709.jpg

What a nice threesome.

Attachments

• IMG_1709.jpg
    IMG_1709.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,185
Yes, they are aware of the disappointment that was registered here.

Back