Toronto Winona Park Townhomes | ?m | 4s | Diamond Realty Developers | CMV

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Townhome development on Winona Drive, just south of Vaughan Road, and a few blocks east of Oakwood:

wino1.jpg
wino.JPG

View attachment 317480
Winona and St. Clair??? Their promo material pegs it at Winona and Vaughan (just south of Vaughan). If you look it up on Google maps, that stretch of Winona is fully built up, so it's not clear where exactly it will be located. The description of the location also reads like it was translated from another language to English by Google Translate (odd language in bold):
"Winona Park Townhomes is located in a beautiful, historical and active community. By living in Winona Park, you will have a variety of parks, cafés, restaurants and other important locations within your walking distance. Living in Winona Park will never be repetitious because you will always have something to do!"

Who talks or writes like that?? Sorry for the rant, I just get annoyed by developers who have no problem fleecing buyers but can't be bothered to properly describe their product.

Winona and St. Clair??? Their promo material pegs it at Winona and Vaughan (just south of Vaughan). If you look it up on Google maps, that stretch of Winona is fully built up, so it's not clear where exactly it will be located. The description of the location also reads like it was translated from another language to English by Google Translate (odd language in bold):
"Winona Park Townhomes is located in a beautiful, historical and active community. By living in Winona Park, you will have a variety of parks, cafés, restaurants and other important locations within your walking distance. Living in Winona Park will never be repetitious because you will always have something to do!"

Who talks or writes like that?? Sorry for the rant, I just get annoyed by developers who have no problem fleecing buyers but can't be bothered to properly describe their product.

I personally would've liked to hear more about how living life here would never be repetitious. Maybe by virtue, everyday will be a different kind of marvelous adventure. Say goodbye to your old 9 to 5, and hello to the endless possibilities at St. Clair & Winona!

I personally would've liked to hear more about how living life here would never be repetitious. Maybe by virtue, everyday will be a different kind of marvelous adventure. Say goodbye to your old 9 to 5, and hello to the endless possibilities at St. Clair & Winona!
They forget to tell you that your front door will be facing the balconies of a 5 story building within meters & your "terrance" will be looking into the backyards on the houses on Moir Ave. Get rich quick scheme. Shame that they just cleared 15 to 20 trees disruption of a lot of wildlife 😭. They make it sound like paradise but gun shots are heard frequently!!!

Residential Demolition Applications - 464 and 466-468 Winona Drive

This item will be considered by Toronto and East York Community Council on November 24, 2021. City Council has delegated final decision-making authority for the subject of this agenda item. The Toronto and East York Community Council will make the final decision on this item unless any amendments it approves exceed its authority.

Just saw an email from CBRE that it's listed as a Power of Sale for $14.5MM. Guess that's it for Diamond Real Estate!

You're joking ..... Was that an actual thing?
I am joking. The promo material sounded robotic and generic, so I mused it was an early version of an AI tasked to write a blurb for a modern townhouse project.
Then again, there was a recent case in the US where a law firm was caught using ChatGPT to write an argument...

Back