Toronto Wilson West | 40m | 12s | First Avenue | Arch. Unfolded

Worse looking for sure, hows this solve their neighbours issue? Lol now he’s got an eye soar. The first render I’d be happy starring at. At what point will people realize they aren’t entitled to, or Amun to un abstracted views and growth in this and all cities of the world. If you live near a central core Or main road for that matter, then why the concern is it not inevitable?. If you looked at head at growth patterns you’d realize that busy areas will always grow to suit the needs of the area. And apparently people keep wanting to move into the cities so... that said you have to except nothing is permanent in terms of personal luxury’s in the city. Money can’t get you everything. Learn to settle and live together. My views, my needs mine mine mine... baby boomer thing i know.

Last edited:
No new renderings are added to the database. Some minor changes to the project information. The overall building remains at 12 storeys and the total building height is 40.0m. The total unit count slightly increased from 261 units to 262 units. Finally, the total parking spaces increased from 263 parking spaces to 270 parking spaces.

1659792251446.png

1659792343585.png

Back