Mississauga Widesuites Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

Is there a development planned for that patch of dirt fronting onto Hurontario?

I believe the vacant lands south of Matthews Gate are also owned by Conservatory Group and are planned for future 30s+ condo developments ... I'll post a plan if I can find it in my stuff ~

There's actually a sign on the property south of Matthews Gate for the same architect who did this building. I am currently forgetting the name.

I recall seeing E.I. Richmond Architect's name associated with this Conservatory Group project ~

Is there a development planned for that patch of dirt fronting onto Hurontario?

perhaps the parcel to the south will be this 'Coming Soon to Mississauga City Centre' project advertised on Conservatory Group's website?

Mirage

perhaps the parcel to the south will be this 'Coming Soon to Mississauga City Centre' project advertised on Conservatory Group's website?

Mirage

Good find. There's also Cameo coming to Mavis & Eglinton:
cameo.jpg

I recall seeing E.I. Richmond Architect's name associated with this Conservatory Group project ~

A phone call to the Conservatory Group confirms that it is E.I Richmond.

Mirage

Going up where Universal is at Confederation and Rathburn by the same builder.

Need to start a new thread for it and it 35's

Back