Toronto Whitehaus Condominiums | 107.28m | 31s | Lifetime | Turner Fleischer

Today:

0S6A0634.JPG

0S6A0638.JPG

anyone know what the plans for retail are here? I remember hearing rumblings of something big. At some point i also swear to have seen renders showing Zara would occupy the space.

Site Plan amendment application to amend an existing site plan approval and agreement under file number: 12 165842 NNY 16 SA. The application proposes to alter the original approval for a 29-storey mixed-use building (inclusive of a 5-storey podium) by adding 2 additional residential storeys (for a total of 31-storeys) which results in an increase in height (from 100.6 m to 107.2 m), gross floor area (from 33,170 sq m to 34,498 sq m), and number of dwelling units (from 378 to 404 units). The application also proposes to convert one level of underground parking into commercial parking. There is an associated minor variance application for this file: A0473/19NY

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...127406&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false#

So how does this work for the condo purchasers? Let's say you bought a floorplan on top floor now you are two floors higher?
There's no telling from the submitted documents which two they will consider the new floors. If you bought on 11 or lower you will not be moving up. If you bought on 12 or higher, you may now be on 14 or higher. Definitely, though, if you bought on 25 or higher, you'll be two floors higher up, as that's where the floor plate changes.

That's all if they get approval for the increase.

Interesting from the image above, it looks like there is some kind of plan to close Helendale before Yonge (Between Whithaus and Montgomery).

Interesting from the image above, it looks like there is some kind of plan to close Helendale before Yonge (Between Whithaus and Montgomery).
There usually is a market there during the summer so at first i thought it was the rendering taking artistic license. However, the Midtown In Focus OP amendment does show Yonge Street squares being extended onto Orchard View, Helendale, Montgomery and Roselawn (among others). Of course, these are long term moves, conceptual in nature

There usually is a market there during the summer so at first i thought it was the rendering taking artistic license. However, the Midtown In Focus OP amendment does show Yonge Street squares being extended onto Orchard View, Helendale, Montgomery and Roselawn (among others). Of course, these are long term moves, conceptual in nature
I did not see that in the OP, I will have to take a look.

Was the farmers market not up at the old BMO building? I thought they were using that as a marketing tool to take people's mind off the building they tore down.

Minor Variance application to add two storeys, convert some residential parking to commercial, is approved; $440,000 for streetscape and park improvements and a requirement for two "real-time transit service display boards" to be installed in the lobby and main retail entrance.

looking at the architectural plans in more detail, it looks like we are getting metal aluminum panels in copper and white for the lower part of the building while the tower will have white spandrel. The balconies will be clear glass which is a bit unfortunate because frosted glass would have looked more "whitehaus"

Back