Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

i live right next door at Atlantis (WaterPark City), was bored Sunday night and just walked over.
I did have to stop for a couple of cigarette breaks on the way up. lol
And I kinda got lost on the way down, the stairs i thought i went up in were locked when I was leaving and I somehow wound up in the parking garage on my way out. I've been in other towers under construction b4, but never so high up.

This may seem kind of random, but I walked into City Hall today, and found that West Harbour City was added to the miniature. Of course, it was facting the wrong way.

6371_1189933831272_1316156804_504462_2672210_n.jpg

This may seem kind of random, but I walked into City Hall today, and found that West Harbour City was added to the miniature. Of course, it was facting the wrong way.

its nice that the City is updating that dusty spider web covered model ... but placing the bldg the wrong way ?? that is so typical simple mistakes the City makes :rolleyes:

nice pic! plenty of cranes working along the waterfront... a few more years and we'll have a solid wall of condos on Lakeshore West!

Hello All,

Looking for info regarding phase 2. Does anybody have price lists, maintenance costs and occupancy dates for this project that they could send me?

Thanks

"But you'll notice that most of their buildings are wrong south of the gardiner, like MLS and Telus (Telus's model is significantly taller than the buildings at MLS):"

mls and telus are north of the gardiner :p

What does phase II even look like?? Was there ever a render released??

I was wondering the same thing acutally... I've been noticing these ads in the globe where Plazacorp has digitally placed Phase 1 and I assume what is supposed to be phase 2...

8081336.jpg

For a rendering of Phase II, go to the builders website (www.westharbourcity.ca) and click on the Phase II link from the main page. It's very similar to Phase I without the terraces to the north and it's about 8-10 stories shorter.

I suspect move-in dates will be throughout 2011. My last official letter from the builder states November 2010 but based on where Phase II currently stands, I estimate it will be early to mid 2011. I'm basing this on how long it's taken to build Phase I. I have pictures from January, 2008 with Phase I about 2 stories above ground and most people will be moving into Phase I about 2 years after that. Phase II is at that stage now so I figure add 2 years and perhaps subtract a month or two because it's a shorter building...

Don't have full prices but know a 1427 square foot unit on the 24th floor (NW corner) is currently selling for $699,990 with parking and a locker.

Don't like that current ad. Crossing out the word great looks bad in my mind...

Back