Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

Can someone verify if the official address is 620 or 628 Fleet Street?

I walked by last night and I see they have 620 Fleet Street signs on the fences guarding WHC1, so I'm a bit confused.

official address....

the official address is 628 Fleet St Toronto M5V 1A8... and it seems that people have moved-in already SW end unit lower flr... we walked by last night and tried to speak with "security" but he didn't want to step outside... I don't blame him it was cold....

the official address is 628 Fleet St Toronto M5V 1A8... and it seems that people have moved-in already SW end unit lower flr... we walked by last night and tried to speak with "security" but he didn't want to step outside... I don't blame him it was cold....

Wow so the lobby is finished and they have 24 hour security now?

official address....

according to all our "legal" docs it indicates 628 Fleet St... this includes PDI form and other related docs....verified with canada post & property mgmt...

Lobby

Lobby is not fully completed..there's more work to be done.... we wanted more info but again he didn't want to come out... we'll try again over the w/e..

according to all our "legal" docs it indicates 628 Fleet St... this includes PDI form and other related docs....verified with canada post & property mgmt...
Maybe they should inform the city.;)
Why doesn't it surprise me that different entities have different addresses?

9 January 2010 photo update

@sunset these buildings look better now that hoarding has been removed (from phase one.) I think the real problem is Lake shore needs to be narrowed with traffic slowed down. Or perhaps become a proper Boulevard like University Avenue, with sculptures (portraying historic Lake Ontario objects, sunken ships, industry etc) and trees in a median down the middle, widened sidewalks with more trees, benches etc. It could become quite a posh street, a destination street rather than a fast way to get to a destination street downtown.

dsc02603z.jpg

Last edited:
I think you must mean Lakeshore? My only comment would be that this will look much better with loads of mature trees planted infront of the new construction....

Are they not going to put any retail along the condos on Fleet Street? It looks like one long corridor of nothing.

Are they at least going to put retail on Fort York Boulevard when the neighbournood nears completion? If not then the new neighbourhood will definitely require a car to get basic stuff.

Last edited:

Back