Toronto West Block Est. 1928, The LakeShore, and The LakeFront | 130.75m | 41s | Choice Properties | a—A

Well, there is residential at the terminal. Not a tower per se, but a few floors.

So is this finally gonna happen? For the sake of the Fort York community, I hope so because as it looks right now, there is no retail what-so-ever, in all the new towers going up. It looks like another bedroom community, so it's going to need all the animation it can get. (If we don't want another dead zone downtown)

So is this finally gonna happen? For the sake of the Fort York community, I hope so because as it looks right now, there is no retail what-so-ever, in all the new towers going up. It looks like another bedroom community, so it's going to need all the animation it can get. (If we don't want another dead zone downtown)

I agree, RCSS at this location would be huge!!

Does anybody have updates on this potential construction?

Thanks!

Some metal bandaids keeping the masonry in place

4360305070_20af1ba7fb.jpg

500 Lake Shore West Redevelopment (Loblaws, LCBO)

FINALLY!!!

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 10 224720 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Jul 20, 2010

Project: Non-Residential Building Addition

Description: Proposal to convert existing vacant commercial space to retail/office space (Loblaws and LCBO). Proposal includes addition to North-West of existing building

maps

This is fantastic news, I was afraid this would eventually fall to the wrecking ball through neglect.

Back