Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

Thanks 42.

I thought the gold mont blanc really made it special.... no?

1yonge.jpg

LOL!

The plaque really puts it over the top.

...That may mean that this bit of waterfront will remain a quiet area in front of the condos, primarily for boat owners to access their vessels which seemed to be moored in Pier 27's videos, and that future mainline east-west recreational pedestrian traffic along here may continue along Queens Quay to whatever gets built to the east. As long as the sugar stays where it is, this area will likely be a quiet cul-de-sac on the water.

And maybe that's the reason why some bought there?

Is the sales center open. If so, I have a model to photograph!

The billboad says June 14th. When I was biking around a trailer was open (the door at least) and someone was working. You can probably visit that rough shanty to snap a photo of the model. Or... you could wait until that cooler white trailer is open for viewing and go there.

No question they are talented, but I think that animation reminds me more of a video game than an advertisement for a condo..

p5

Nice work- do not see my comments as criticisms! I only meant that the way the animation was done, that it reminded me of a video game intro..you know the flythroughs that they usually do before you start playing..?

Back