Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

They have now removed the construction fences from both Adelaide and Richmond so I presume they hope to finish off at least these two sidewalks this year.

I walked by yesterday and was surprised to see three townhouse units complete with patios facing Richmond. Who would want to live in a townhouse facing a busy street like Richmond? These units should have been retail or office.

I'M DONE!!!!!

Today was my last day and the crane should be coming down tomorrow weather permitting...

Congrats VDub.....have you got a new site lined up yet? keep us posted...

Congrats VDub.....have you got a new site lined up yet? keep us posted...

I'm told I'll be at Tridel's Parc Nuvo in Etobicoke...

Not sure yet if I'll stay there...

But it is a lot closer to home...

Cranes

Vdub's crane has already been disassembled. The mobile (monster) crane seems to be pouring some concrete to fill the holes left behind.

4046018265_2d58405f0a_b.jpg

Picture taken Saturday late afternoon by ltdan from Spire Condo building.

Last edited:
I like the way the building is looking. Much prefer the red brick, green glass combo to the sort of gold, more brown, plywood looking panels on the Spire. It's the only thing that distracts from that building's character. It looks like the windows are falling out of the building and being replaced by cardboard.

Last edited:
Vdub's crane has already been disassembled. The mobile (monster) crane seems to be pouring some concrete to fill the holes left behind.

4046018265_2d58405f0a_b.jpg

Picture taken Saturday late afternoon by ltdan from Spire Condo building.

Thats an AWESOME shot...

Do you have any pics from that angle with my crane still on top???

And btw...

Looks like I'm doing a new building at the Erindale Campus in the Sauga...

MUCH closer to home...

Thats an AWESOME shot...

Do you have any pics from that angle with my crane still on top???

And btw...

Looks like I'm doing a new building at the Erindale Campus in the Sauga...

MUCH closer to home...

How does the assignment process work VDub? Do you put in requests for specific projects or does the company consciously make an effort to put you close to home?

How does the assignment process work VDub? Do you put in requests for specific projects or does the company consciously make an effort to put you close to home?

Sometimes yes and sometimes no...

I guilt tripped him into placing me in the west end for the next job...

God I just realized I shouldn't have said anything...

Now they'll change their minds and I'll end up in Scarborough... lol

Fingers crossed...

Back